Reviews for Instant Message
Shaunayazz chapter 71 . 3/2
I LOVE this fanfic ALOT. Its now one of my fav's ,I really want you to finish what i call "Masterpiece". It's been 4 YEARS and its unfinished *sighs*. Hope with some miracle you update soon if not i'll wait (long as i grow gray hairD this chiffhanger ugh I hope sakura will survive... I tried writing a ending for this fanfic to satisfy myself but it didnt *crys*
3mobarbie chapter 62 . 2/16
i’m a very emotional person but i don’t usually cry over fanfics, or books/ stories. but that was until, Instant Message. no joke sometimes if i even think about this story i’ll start crying. i have never read anything as good as this fanfic and let me tell you keelah, your story has upped my standards in fanfics for life. i love this story so much. i mean i would literally do anything to go back and read it again for the first time. i’ve been stuck on this chapter for a month however, i just cant do it. bring myself to reading these final 8 chapters. when i made it to around chapter 30 that’s when realization dawned on me that i was nearing the end, and rather quickly. every time i pressed “next chapter” it was like a punch in the face knowing i was one more chapter closer to the end. me and my friends are possibly having a sleepover on friday, and they always end up falling asleep around 3 or 4am while i always pull all nighters. so i’ve decided that if me and my 2 friends decide to have the sleepover, i’ll finish the remains of instant message that night while i pull my all nighter. but keelah i want you to understand how great your work is, you really do have a talent. i’m telling you, tears literally fall down my face thinking of the heartfelt and sad interactions sasuke and sakura had throughout this fic. i’m constantly thinking about the night sasuke got caught and the handcuff hug... OH and how can i forget, the heart stopping “i’m in love with you”. well, i always thought i’d leave my review when i finsihed instant message, but i guess i’ll leave it now, if there’s the smallest chance your reading this keelah, just know i hope your well and wish the best... and if you feel like it, just know the day you update instant message, i’ll be right here crying and reading it.
Nobody chapter 71 . 1/30
Keelah!
Where are you?
I've been waiting for 4 years.
I need you to come back and finish what you started.
Please!
liranza chapter 4 . 1/27
This was written in the 2000s so It's not unexpected but the casual misogyny in this is unbearable.
Please update
vanessacruces21 chapter 4 . 1/12
Hmmm i think I remember reading this story on wattpad. Tell me if I'm wrong.
megansbored chapter 71 . 1/7
i hope you're okay, keelah.
this story is absolutely amazing. it had me on the edge of my seat every chapter. if there is any chance you have notifications on, please continue this story. it is my (and many others) absolute favorite fanfic. you have a natural taste for writing - you should honestly consider making a book series!
tinadolores038 chapter 71 . 1/1
This is really good. Hope you update soon
GAnaa chapter 12 . 12/8/2020
Ooo, the game is starting. Interesting chapter. I think I forgot to leave a review on the chapter when you revealed what happened between them five years ago, but, damn, his backstory and the way those two were bullying him just completely broke my heart. I can’t believe that she forgot about the “conversation” she heard or all that she was thinking was her own trauma from witnessing that. That is not too nice. Anyway, I like this story so far. Thank you.
GAnaa chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
This is getting so good, I’m hooked on this story. So many things happening
GAnaa chapter 7 . 12/8/2020
Omg, poor Sasuke. I just wanna hug him, and also find out what happened.
GAnaa chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
This was an adrenaline filled chapter, I’m so curious about who those people in the alley are. I have a few guesses, can’t wait to see if I was right
GAnaa chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
That was an intriguing prologue. Can’t wait to read more
uTouru chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
it's just the prologue but it's already
prettysenpai chapter 71 . 11/17/2020
Oh my goodness Sakura! I hope the Rescue team makes it in time! You did a wonderful job with the suspense and thriller haha. And that cliffhanger ugh. Excited for the next chapter! I hope she'll be safe
5,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »