Reviews for Instant Message
AfricanFire chapter 71 . 5/2
are you still alive coz i be waiting for the final chapters, update please
emberbyun chapter 58 . 2/26
fuckkkk I'm crying! So beautifully described, so heartwrenching...
emberbyun chapter 58 . 2/26
fuckkkk I'm crying! So beautifully described, so heartwrenching...
emberbyun chapter 46 . 2/25
reading gaara and sakura kiss makes me sick . Ewwww
Ew ew
emberbyun chapter 35 . 2/25
sakura's a selfish hypocritical bitch!
emberbyun chapter 29 . 2/25
sak is sucha pick me. What's wrong with wearing makeup
notdatgirl01 chapter 71 . 2/16
OMG PLZZ NO{OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF PLZ CONTINUE BRO WE'VE GONE THIS FAR U CAN'T STOP NOW PLZZZ I'M BEGGING U CONTINUE PLZ I WON'T BE MENTALY SABLE PLZZZZ IT CAN'T JUST END LIKE THAT PLZZZZ
Honestly I'm honored to have read this story in my life. You're a great writer, I hope you're doing well. If you ever see this please let us know how you're doing.
notdatgirl01 chapter 63 . 2/16
No thank you for making this amazing FANFIC even though u got a life to get on with you still took your time to make this suspenseful FANFIC it its THE BEST one so far rrly I hope that your doing well with your life and I rrly don't want to finish this it will be sad for me to look back at it but il remember it as A AMAZING FANFIC and remember my time it it but sai BEING THE KILLER WAS A SUSPICION OF MINE BUT I FORGOR ABT HIM BUT IT WAS VERRY LITTLE APPARENT BC HE STARTED TO GET MORE PUSSY AND VIOLENT WIT HER BUT YH AMAZING FANFIC HOPE UR DOING WELL
SakuraR0cks chapter 66 . 2/2
UGH BRO I LITERALLY LOVE THIS STORY…it’s so teen and ughh pls come back
Spinnin'Spies chapter 17 . 1/30
I am literally SO creeped out right now. I mean, in a good way. A way that a story is supposed to make you feel. You really are an amazing writer. I suppose me reading this in the dark at three 'o clock in the night doesn't help much either, does it?
persequemini de lumine chapter 71 . 1/9
Ok please please finish. We’ve been dying to see how it ends for years!
Ayamegurl8 chapter 71 . 12/14/2021
I still check my email everyday hoping you'd drop an update and tell us all is well. You didn't warn us of hiatus before going AWOL so I think we all assumed the worst might've happened. The pandemic further increased that dread.

We can keep assuming you broke your laptop or Fanfic has been fucking up so you couldn't update again. I really hope you're alive and well. Sincerely. Even if it's not a new chapter you upload, update your profile or drop a lil something in the review section to give us a silver of hope. I know it's been years and you probably have a lot of responsibilities and engagements and maybe the fandom doesn't catch your fancy, but my deepest wish is to know you're okay.

Please say something.
pain chapter 71 . 12/13/2021
i’ve lost count how many times i’ve reread this just say what u want me to do and i’ll do it if it means u’ll update
Mardina123 chapter 71 . 9/14/2021
i hope that oneday she comes back and continues this story
5,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »