Reviews for Instant Message
RoobieBooh chapter 54 . 4/23
dude, you seriously need to update soon. i wanna know what happens next! o.o pretty please? i'll buy you rainbows with unicorns and zombie bunnies.

Totally in love with this story 3
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 54 . 4/18
OMG OMG OMG OMG ! you haven't updated since FOREVER! I'm officially gonna go into a corner and sulk till i die! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING! PLEASE UPDATE! you are amazing! and this story is more than amazing ! I want to review each chapter! but I've been having midterms and I kept reading for hours everyday cuz I just couldn't stop!
(I just wish Sasuke and Sakura had more fluff and love thing going hehe)
please update Everyone is dying to know what's gonna happen next!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 5 . 4/17
Good.
Hey, Update Update Update!
My god, this story is a masterpiece! I dearly hope you have not given up on your story, that would be such a waste of creativity. Please update as soon as you can!
Shizuki Nagairo chapter 54 . 3/24
Ok... this may seem as a desperate pleading.. But could you please , please continue. The last time , as I can see , the last time you updated is Nov 2 2013. Now ,its March 25 2014. I don't know how you came upon this plot, the particular pair I am just crazy about ... but everything about IM is brilliant. And I am not bluffing. Yes, there are missing letters, incorrect words, but no one is perfect. But your writing , how you string the words together inorder to leave a never-fading-impact on the reader is amazing. Till now I've been glued to the same spot , in front of my netbook.. for 4 days...( of course with very ( mind you ) VERY short breaks for getting water and other inescapable needs ) because this fanfic is just enthralling. Can you please... write the next chapter.. the climax. How its going to end. I've written these kinds of requests to a very few fanfics but to no avail. But this one, I want , no I need this one to be a success. I just can't sit here, without the assurance that you will complete IM. And I want to come across the chapters... just like I found the 53 chapters till now. I don't have any account in , and I am not planning on making one any time soon. But I want and I love readiing fanfics. So please , present it without any complications or difficulties for me to find it.
I never intended on saying this much but it just came out. I am sorry. Please, for god's sake complete IM because right now I'M going crazy over here.

To
Keelah
Temari chapter 54 . 3/24
Amazing fic. I can't believe I read 54 chapters in four days. I really like how you wrote Sasuke's personality. I mean unlike other fanfics he hasn't even kissed Sakura yet because come on we all know how he really is(not into touching etc). Please keep it up and I believe that you'll give us a decent ending.
Aaisha chapter 54 . 3/24
OMG! I fucking love your fanfic! If you were to ever become a published author then I would definitely buy every single one of your books! I love this story so much! Just after reading the first chapter I was hooked. I love the suspense and the feeling of not know who The Rogue is gonna kill next, I love your style of writing, I love everything! Please finish the story, I would love to know how it ends! But just so you know I don't care if you update or not I will still love this story with all my heart. And screw those bitches who plagurized your amazing work, this story is a one and only!
- Your m
Susanoo chapter 54 . 3/21
Whoa, I'm really excited to get to know how Sasuke will make it out of this situation - will it be Kakashi (the obvious) to bail him out? Can brainy Shikamaru do the deal? Or - and that'd be my favorite - will Itachi (yay) do something to help his "foolish little (and lovesick :D) brother"?
Anyways, this chapter was amazing. I could feel the tense crawl up inside me while reading; sometimes my brain can't really comprehend all those dimensions your story is telling (and I think that's a good fact).

So, Keelah, keep going with your good work, and PLEASE - take your time. You're writing things because it's your hobby, because you love to make us happy and I think it wouldn't be okay if you'd look at it like it's a duty or something. We - meaning your readers - should in exchange understand this! Motivating is one thing, but pushing too much is bad, guys. Got it memorized? Good.
So, the last thing for me is to wish you good times with your jobs & classes - that's the most important thing I guess.
(And whoa, I can totally understand needing a LOT of time. Writing those few comment-words alone took me like 25 minutes? -.- wtf?)
Oh my god this is one of the best fics I've ever read! Please update soon!
Susanoo chapter 54 . 3/11
Gosh, I posted my comment at the wrong page because that's where I am right now so far reading. I didn't want to sneak-peek, but I also want to leave this at your current chapter, so here it is again:
Ignore all those naggers.
Good things come to those who wait, and I'd wait forever for every single word from your feather. Jesus I'm not exaggerating; I plead for you to take your time, okay?
Your story is great. You are great!
Hope this little motivation will help you a little, keep your tail up. :)
Let's call it double-motivation! ;)
Susanoo chapter 49 . 3/11
Ignore all those naggers.
Your story is great. You are great!
Hope this little motivation will help you a little, keep your tail up. :)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 8 . 3/7
Although I like Sakura, she's a real bitch in this fic.
its already February. I know youre busy with your life and everything but you promised an update. aghhhh. im just so impatient. this is really good I cant fukdgiingwait naytmore
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 54 . 2/11
This Fanfiction never fails to leave me on the edge of my seat, waiting for more. I've grown away from the SasuSaku pairing (just haven't been keeping up on it) but man oh man when I go back to this story I remember what it's all about. Major kudos to you for such an interesting and captivating story line. The plot twists in here are absolutely astounding and I can almost feel the climax. Super excited to see the rest of this come to fruition, and great job again!
3,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »