Reviews for Instant Message
Pikas chapter 27 . 9h
I’m glad Sakura decided to try trusting Sasuke, at least vocally admitting it to Sai. Honestly if she really thought he was criminally dangerous, her gut feeling would have made her steer clear of him completely, but we can see that she subconsciously trusts him to some degree. Gaara on the other hand though, was a bit ominous at the end. I wonder if he was directly responsible for Temari’s absence, or something between him and Shikamaru prompted her missing.
Pikas chapter 25 . 8/11
Sasuke had an interesting line about people not taking the chance to brave through difficulties to reach the beautiful scenery spot, and I wonder if he purposely worded it that way with another meaning in mind. Sakura still mentally thinks of Sasuke as a crime-loving jerk so I hope she opens her eyes soon to see that Sasuke has much more to offer. Ironically, her thinking that she’s nosy because of her parents’ occupations doesn’t seem to apply to other areas lol. And cheeky Sasuke pocketing her phone as an excuse for their next meeting; though I’m more nervous about the possibility of Rogue calling/texting her cellphone while he has it, which could lead to him really confronting her about the issue.
Pikas chapter 24 . 8/5
Ngl if it was me and Sasuke let me to the woods, I would have spun on my feet and gotten the hell out of there. Sakura was brave for following him lol. And I don’t know why but I’m surprised Rogue wouldn’t want to be seen by the neighbours, for some reason I keep imaging him as someone who truly doesn’t care what other thinks.
Pikas chapter 23 . 8/2
Wow the scenes starting with Sakura’s dream leading to the ringing and the creepy morning break in was so good, had me double checking my own house. There’s something about house alarms suddenly going crazy that make your heart race very fast and have you acting on autopilot to turn it off.
Pikas chapter 22 . 7/29
It was really nice when Sasuke took Sakura’s hand to introduce her to his side. But you would think that Sakura learnt a thing from her conversation with Kakashi about Sasuke’s upbringing, and had some grace towards Karin. Not even a “are you okay?” even if she wasn’t truly interested. But I guess she’s still 16 which I often times forget, and there’s time to grow and learn. The Visitor didn’t seem to recognise Sakura, so he’s probably got nothing to do with the Rogue and the gang from the alley.
Will you be back?
Pikas chapter 20 . 7/23
The Unknown part is the closest we’ve gotten about any details regarding Rogue’s daily life! So someone who was inside the school and looked over the gathering from farthe reform boys were watching from the building as well but it’s likely not all of them were togetherand his ‘artistic’ fingers giving away that he does art, plus him getting away the moment the bell rung, just as Sai got to Sakura after (she missed) the bell. I’m totally betting on Sai being the Rogue for now.
Pikas chapter 20 . 7/23
Very interesting that Sasuke described Sai has having no emotions, meanwhile so far, Sai seemed to be quite keen on hanging out with Sakura whenever she was around him, and riling her up at any chance. one of the thugs from the old-man-incident was also said to be blank with no emotions if I remember.
Pikas chapter 18 . 7/22
I have to admit that Sakura forgetting to lock the door AGAIN when she left is really dumb… like how did you not learn from last time? Unless Rogue has a way of getting in through locks, which wouldn’t be surprising now that I think…
Pikas chapter 17 . 7/19
Sakura is just like me lol whenever I hear something remotely suspicious outside, I imagine all sorts of eldritch creatures waiting for me to look out of the window. I don’t even live on the ground floor either!
Pikas chapter 16 . 7/18
Finally Rogue voluntarily reveals a bit of his cards! Although some might say it was a given… him calling out Sakura not to show the tattoo design to Sasuke reminded me that Sai also saw it, however Rogue never brought it up because they were in art classroom. Now it Sai’s dodgyness doesn’t make him Rogue, it means he isn’t taking art. It still doesn’t exclude him from being one of the reform boys; wouldn’t it be likely that Rogue is a fake amongst them?
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 7/16
Hey. It's been over 5 years since this was updated, so I've come to terms with the fact we'll probably never see the end. That's okay. Interests change. Lord know I have some dormant never to be finished fics. I just hope you're doing okay. This story was a big part of my life for years. Never forget how many of us are still lurking around if you ever decide to come back. See ya!

P.S. This is on ch.1 because at some point FFN changed their rules to one review per chapter apparently. This is why I moved to using AO3
Pikas chapter 13 . 7/12
This is really fun to read at night! Though I’m disappointed that Sakura doesn’t take the advice of locking everything while parents are away, especially when she lives in such a rich area.
Pikas chapter 12 . 7/12
Wow Rogue is definitely jobless with all the time he has to harass Sakura. Trying to find some sort of pattern or detail that can help point out who he is. Also the way punctuation changes when he gets impatient then tries to be nice again is so well done. Says a lot about his personality.
Pikas chapter 11 . 7/12
Okay I had to write this down now because the beginning of this chapter and Rogue’s constant messaging just unlocked some memory I had completely forgotten! I’m old enough now that I can brush it off and laugh, but years ago, at the time I was reading this, I had made a fake Rogue-like side account on facebook and posted a couple of cryptic messages like these ones on my wall (?) to make myself seem more mysterious. I’m really laughing as I remember this!
5,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »