Reviews for Instant Message
paatuhod chapter 71 . 3/14/2019
is it too late to ask if you'll update huhuhuhuhu
Guest chapter 71 . 3/2/2019
Please upload the final chapters omg my heart
shoshoryuu07 chapter 71 . 2/25/2019
I reread the whole fic and I must say, rereading it has been a glorious experience! I’ve been a fan since 2012? Or 2013? And rereading it made me see how scary Sai is, and how calculated his moves are. I hope we see the ending soon, we would want to see Sai’s future (will he be able to escape, again? or will justice be served?). I’m really excited for the ending. Thank you for this masterpiece, never stop writing!
clueless chapter 71 . 2/16/2019
WHAT THE HELL IT'S BEEN OVER 2 YEARS PLS UPDATE
peachrings chapter 71 . 2/2/2019
I just spent the last three days rereading this story and omg there were so many clues that it was Sai and I hadn’t caught them the first time around. Like how he was always missing when someone was killed or how he lied to Sakura at the cafe after Inos accident. The description about the Rogue being unfeeling like HELLO Sai’s character in the series was him literally not knowing basic human emotions! I know it’s been two years since you last updated and I know people get busy with life happening but I really do hope you update this one day!
Guest chapter 71 . 2/1/2019
This story was left off two years ago at such an intense moment! PLEASE finish it!
YoloButNot chapter 71 . 1/30/2019
I love your fic. You're soooo grate at this writing stuff, your plot is amazing and original. This is my fave AU, one of my favorites fics. So I really wish you all the best and big inspiration to come back and finish this amazing masterpice... one chapter at a time. Big thanks!
Ninitobe chapter 61 . 1/22/2019
Wait. Oh. Never mind.
Ninitobe chapter 60 . 1/22/2019
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I knew it.
Guest chapter 71 . 1/15/2019
Please continue ur story! It's so bracing
chan chapter 71 . 1/7/2019
hello ?
its almost the 2 year anniversary since u last updated huhuhu
anyways i just want u to know how much i love your story like im pretty sure i’ve started reading this since high school? and now im a barely making it adult and im still constantly thinking about this story and i still go back to reread this every few months because its so good. This whole story you made from the setting to the characters and their development— i dont think ive ever read something just so well thought out. sometimes i like to imagine this as one of those thriller TV shows like PLL, Riverdale, or like You but i would still choose this story over and over again. i would always recomment people to read this story like i want the whole world to know this masterpiece. like ive had dreams of this story getting updated and reading how SasuSaku overcome this.

so Please please i dont even know if u’ll read or receive this but i know a lot of people just wanna know if ur doing okay or if we can get an update. like im at the point where i am willing to pay u money to finish this. if i can make a deal with the devil or with a wish with a genie, i would just wish for how this story will end. T_T i sincerley hope youre okay and i hope we can get an update soon
Vicki Snyder chapter 71 . 11/21/2018
hey keelah️i started reading this fanfic nearly 3 years ago and i still can’t get this fabulous story out of ma brain. just wanted to say that your work is so great and incredible it’s inspiring! personally, i’m dying to read how this story will end (as i’m sure others are too) so quick question, do you plan to post the ending on or any other platform? i’d LOVE to keep reading it
Guest chapter 71 . 11/18/2018
I’m not sure what chance is that you’ll read this.. but if you do I’m genuinely checking to see if you’re okay! This story is beautifully written to the point where I can’t see this being abandoned. I’m not logged in but I’ve been a dedicated reader for the last 6 years, and every now and then I check to see if this has been updated. I hope there will be more to come for this fic, and I hope everything is okay with you 3
SilenceKiller94 chapter 71 . 11/17/2018
Hi, i just wanted to let you know Ive really enjoyed your story so far. Are you still planning to finish it?
Ceej chapter 71 . 10/5/2018
This fic is the best I've ever read! I normally just read cheesy/smut but you gravitated me towards suspense and it's brilliant! No pressure but I'll forever wait for you to update, it's really really good. Thank you for writing IM you genius person
5,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »