Reviews for Instant Message
chan chapter 71 . 1/7/2019
hello ?
its almost the 2 year anniversary since u last updated huhuhu
anyways i just want u to know how much i love your story like im pretty sure i’ve started reading this since high school? and now im a barely making it adult and im still constantly thinking about this story and i still go back to reread this every few months because its so good. This whole story you made from the setting to the characters and their development— i dont think ive ever read something just so well thought out. sometimes i like to imagine this as one of those thriller TV shows like PLL, Riverdale, or like You but i would still choose this story over and over again. i would always recomment people to read this story like i want the whole world to know this masterpiece. like ive had dreams of this story getting updated and reading how SasuSaku overcome this.

so Please please i dont even know if u’ll read or receive this but i know a lot of people just wanna know if ur doing okay or if we can get an update. like im at the point where i am willing to pay u money to finish this. if i can make a deal with the devil or with a wish with a genie, i would just wish for how this story will end. T_T i sincerley hope youre okay and i hope we can get an update soon
Vicki Snyder chapter 71 . 11/21/2018
hey keelah️i started reading this fanfic nearly 3 years ago and i still can’t get this fabulous story out of ma brain. just wanted to say that your work is so great and incredible it’s inspiring! personally, i’m dying to read how this story will end (as i’m sure others are too) so quick question, do you plan to post the ending on or any other platform? i’d LOVE to keep reading it
Guest chapter 71 . 11/18/2018
I’m not sure what chance is that you’ll read this.. but if you do I’m genuinely checking to see if you’re okay! This story is beautifully written to the point where I can’t see this being abandoned. I’m not logged in but I’ve been a dedicated reader for the last 6 years, and every now and then I check to see if this has been updated. I hope there will be more to come for this fic, and I hope everything is okay with you 3
SilenceKiller94 chapter 71 . 11/17/2018
Hi, i just wanted to let you know Ive really enjoyed your story so far. Are you still planning to finish it?
Ceej chapter 71 . 10/5/2018
This fic is the best I've ever read! I normally just read cheesy/smut but you gravitated me towards suspense and it's brilliant! No pressure but I'll forever wait for you to update, it's really really good. Thank you for writing IM you genius person
Guest chapter 71 . 9/25/2018
ahgfsgfgdghsdgafdgfdjhdgh girl...i read the 71 ch. in 2 weeks and i have to tell you, this is the good stuff. The slow burn romance, the horror, the way you gave us hints of who the rogue was (i wish [redacted] was portrayed like that in the manga lol). I know you can still comeback and finish the story or at least i hope so. I hope you are okay too, thank you for writing this fic!
ephemeral-times chapter 71 . 9/24/2018
Will you update soon? This is too good to stop
UnknownSoul-x chapter 71 . 9/23/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter
KonekoTenshi chapter 71 . 9/20/2018
Starting reading this yesterday afternoon, i had no plans of sleeping but sleepiness devoured me as this story did. Got 4 hrs of sleep. Finished reading Chap. 71. A well-written story, needed a breather for every chapter especially the climax. Picturesquely defined paragraphs; grasping every oxygen in each chapter. Thank you for the suspense, thrill, cheek-flushing moments you poured on all the characters and delivered to us. YOU. HAVE. TO. FINISH. THIS.
ClaraDraconis chapter 71 . 9/16/2018
This fanfic is one hell of a ride. I started it a day and a half ago. I just finished chapter 71. Yes, I got so into it that I did nothing but read. I haven't slept more than 3h in the past two days. The great thing is that the story is awesome, the relationship is beautifully developed and Rogue actually made me scared of the dark corners in my house. I hate the guy. Also, I guessed who Rogue was very early on and I feel stupidly proud of myself because of that.
The bad thing... I kind of want to kill the people who were recommending it on twitter because it hasn't been updated in two years despite being so very close to the end. Silly me, I didn't pay attention to that. I read "last updated January" but didn't see that it was January 2017. Which has me wanting to smash my head against a wall because what can I do now, not knowing how this ends? I should have known better. And still, despite being unfinished and despite thinking that it will probably never be finished, I would say that it is worth it. This is one of those fics that stays with you. And also, I was never a huge fan of gorey or horror fics, because I always felt like the writers were a bit morbid sometimes, even tasteless, but it's not the case with this story. It will get you and it will haunt you, but in the best possible way.
thefangirlslair chapter 71 . 9/15/2018
I don’t know what to say. I’m finally on your latest chapter and my heart is racing. Oh my god. Please, finish this i beg you. It’s been a year and i cant even imagine what your earlier readers are feeling right now. I mean it’s been a few minutes since i read this and i’m already anxious about the last 5 chapters. Please please, come back alreadythank you for writing this! It’s such a roller coaster and very chilling. Wow.
thefangirlslair chapter 17 . 9/13/2018
Currently on chapter 17 and i want to hold my review until the latest chapter (which is ironically chapter71) but i just want to say this chapter gave me chills. I dont know what will happen for the next 50 chapters you have for me, but i am looking forward to it. And i am so happy i stumbled upon this bc this is the first horror au i read for my favorite ship, sasusaku. So yeah, see you again soon!
R.G. Waffles chapter 71 . 9/1/2018
I stumbled across this story at random and had been confused at the first chapter so was originally going to put it down . . . and then I spent the rest of my night until about 6 am wide awake and moving on to each chapter, completely absorbed in the story you were telling. This was brilliantly written. I could not put it down, I really couldn't. I'm not quite sure why you've stopped updating. Sasuke and Sakura's romantic development was perfection, to the point where I held my breath as I read the scene of their first kiss.

One thing I wish you'd developed further (sorry!) are the emotions of the OTHERS. When Karin died, and especially when Suigetsu died, I didn't quite feel the same powerful emotion that made me hold my breath. Their grief seemed very short-lived. I understand that they've all dealt with grief in one way or another but it would've been very powerful to hone in on some of their hidden emotions.

Regardless, I'd rather you take away from this review all the brilliantly positive aspects of your story. I never thought Sasuke and Sakura could work in the manga, but this story has completely changed my mind and made me root for them throughout. I felt like a little teenage girl again when Sasuke was watching her and Gaara at first!

Thank you for the 71 chapters so far. I hope you update one day.
Long Time Reader chapter 71 . 8/27/2018
Hey, Itachi-Uchiha-lover here. Are you gonna finish this? Please? It's so close but we're going on almost 2 years of silence now and I'm getting worried. I've followed this since 2010. I need to know how it ends. You went for this long, you gotta be able to do it. I believe in you. Please come back.
meyizmeh chapter 8 . 8/25/2018
This is the first 300k words I've read in this site. This was the exact fic I was looking for. I'm just so into mystery. I hesitated to read this at first because it was ongoing, god I hate cliffhangers but I adored your superb writing style, I got used to it. I even set my standards high in reading long fics, hoping that it'll have the same writing style as this. The portrayals are clear and detailed. The povs and characters are well written. The plot is executed greatly. I loved how you prolonged Sasuke and Sakura's relationship development, it was realistic. I just hope you'll continue this, it would be such a waste to abandon an incredible story. I considered this as one of the best Naruto fic I've read. So pleaseee update, I'm crying right now :
5,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »