Reviews for Instant Message
R.G. Waffles chapter 71 . 9/1/2018
I stumbled across this story at random and had been confused at the first chapter so was originally going to put it down . . . and then I spent the rest of my night until about 6 am wide awake and moving on to each chapter, completely absorbed in the story you were telling. This was brilliantly written. I could not put it down, I really couldn't. I'm not quite sure why you've stopped updating. Sasuke and Sakura's romantic development was perfection, to the point where I held my breath as I read the scene of their first kiss.

One thing I wish you'd developed further (sorry!) are the emotions of the OTHERS. When Karin died, and especially when Suigetsu died, I didn't quite feel the same powerful emotion that made me hold my breath. Their grief seemed very short-lived. I understand that they've all dealt with grief in one way or another but it would've been very powerful to hone in on some of their hidden emotions.

Regardless, I'd rather you take away from this review all the brilliantly positive aspects of your story. I never thought Sasuke and Sakura could work in the manga, but this story has completely changed my mind and made me root for them throughout. I felt like a little teenage girl again when Sasuke was watching her and Gaara at first!

Thank you for the 71 chapters so far. I hope you update one day.
Long Time Reader chapter 71 . 8/27/2018
Hey, Itachi-Uchiha-lover here. Are you gonna finish this? Please? It's so close but we're going on almost 2 years of silence now and I'm getting worried. I've followed this since 2010. I need to know how it ends. You went for this long, you gotta be able to do it. I believe in you. Please come back.
meyizmeh chapter 8 . 8/25/2018
This is the first 300k words I've read in this site. This was the exact fic I was looking for. I'm just so into mystery. I hesitated to read this at first because it was ongoing, god I hate cliffhangers but I adored your superb writing style, I got used to it. I even set my standards high in reading long fics, hoping that it'll have the same writing style as this. The portrayals are clear and detailed. The povs and characters are well written. The plot is executed greatly. I loved how you prolonged Sasuke and Sakura's relationship development, it was realistic. I just hope you'll continue this, it would be such a waste to abandon an incredible story. I considered this as one of the best Naruto fic I've read. So pleaseee update, I'm crying right now :
Fairyletters chapter 71 . 8/23/2018
Wow
In the span of 3 days I covered all 71 chapters. Longest I've read and most thrilling I've felt.
You're a fabulous writer, I can praise you all day and not get tired even if I just repeat same things over and over
Those descriptions of death made my skin crawl. Why are you so creative? This rogue guy has got serious competition even if you're the one who created him.
My favorite scene is "tag", and as for fluff, all. I'm not a big fan of sasusaku, tho I kinda ship her with every other bishie, but this had me hooked. You're a brilliant writer. Sasuke is portrayed like never before. Beautiful, isn't it?
I think Sai fits the role so well. Even in canon, I wanted him to play villian but formed truce with the ideals of canon
My exams are ongoing, but I can't miss, not until I've got the updates all covered. Now i can take my exams in peace.
nomanslandvicki chapter 71 . 8/20/2018
Holy shit, this has been a wild ride. I've been reading you 71 chap story for the last 3 days and it has been riveting. I can not wait to see what happens next for Sakura and hope they make it to her in time. Hopefully you will update soon, as my nerves can not handle the suspense!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/11/2018
Please update!
melodymin chapter 71 . 8/7/2018
whould you ever finsh this. Like damn you're killing us here!
Savi chapter 71 . 8/6/2018
Where are you! :(:(:(:(
theworldthegirlsaw chapter 71 . 7/30/2018
FINISH THIS, I NEED IT.
orionsnight chapter 71 . 7/30/2018
I BEG OF YOU. PLEASE FINISH THIS. IVE BEEN BINGE READING THIS AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING
moonlightees chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Kiba knew that Sasuke dated Karin once, but here he's saying that he thinks Sasuke was a gay...?
Moritz chapter 71 . 7/21/2018
I've been reading this story since you first started writing it, and I just re-read the whoooole thing in one sitting. Please come back so I can live the rest of my life in peace knowing what happens! lol
moonlightees chapter 71 . 7/21/2018
Author I BEG YOU. Please UPDATE, pleaseeeeeeee
Give Sakura and Sasuke a HAPPY ENDING. Oh god and make sakura be UNSCARRED
Guest chapter 71 . 7/15/2018
Finish pleaseeee
Ei Pril 417 chapter 71 . 7/10/2018
This is amazing! To the point of giving up my 8 hours of sleep just to read this fic and spent my days doing my work while thinking what will happen next!
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »