Reviews for Instant Message
meyizmeh chapter 8 . 8/25/2018
This is the first 300k words I've read in this site. This was the exact fic I was looking for. I'm just so into mystery. I hesitated to read this at first because it was ongoing, god I hate cliffhangers but I adored your superb writing style, I got used to it. I even set my standards high in reading long fics, hoping that it'll have the same writing style as this. The portrayals are clear and detailed. The povs and characters are well written. The plot is executed greatly. I loved how you prolonged Sasuke and Sakura's relationship development, it was realistic. I just hope you'll continue this, it would be such a waste to abandon an incredible story. I considered this as one of the best Naruto fic I've read. So pleaseee update, I'm crying right now :
Fairyletters chapter 71 . 8/23/2018
Wow
In the span of 3 days I covered all 71 chapters. Longest I've read and most thrilling I've felt.
You're a fabulous writer, I can praise you all day and not get tired even if I just repeat same things over and over
Those descriptions of death made my skin crawl. Why are you so creative? This rogue guy has got serious competition even if you're the one who created him.
My favorite scene is "tag", and as for fluff, all. I'm not a big fan of sasusaku, tho I kinda ship her with every other bishie, but this had me hooked. You're a brilliant writer. Sasuke is portrayed like never before. Beautiful, isn't it?
I think Sai fits the role so well. Even in canon, I wanted him to play villian but formed truce with the ideals of canon
My exams are ongoing, but I can't miss, not until I've got the updates all covered. Now i can take my exams in peace.
nomanslandvicki chapter 71 . 8/20/2018
Holy shit, this has been a wild ride. I've been reading you 71 chap story for the last 3 days and it has been riveting. I can not wait to see what happens next for Sakura and hope they make it to her in time. Hopefully you will update soon, as my nerves can not handle the suspense!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/11/2018
Please update!
melodymin chapter 71 . 8/7/2018
whould you ever finsh this. Like damn you're killing us here!
Savi chapter 71 . 8/6/2018
Where are you! :(:(:(:(
theworldthegirlsaw chapter 71 . 7/30/2018
FINISH THIS, I NEED IT.
orionsnight chapter 71 . 7/30/2018
I BEG OF YOU. PLEASE FINISH THIS. IVE BEEN BINGE READING THIS AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING
moonlightees chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Kiba knew that Sasuke dated Karin once, but here he's saying that he thinks Sasuke was a gay...?
Moritz chapter 71 . 7/21/2018
I've been reading this story since you first started writing it, and I just re-read the whoooole thing in one sitting. Please come back so I can live the rest of my life in peace knowing what happens! lol
moonlightees chapter 71 . 7/21/2018
Author I BEG YOU. Please UPDATE, pleaseeeeeeee
Give Sakura and Sasuke a HAPPY ENDING. Oh god and make sakura be UNSCARRED
Guest chapter 71 . 7/15/2018
Finish pleaseeee
Ei Pril 417 chapter 71 . 7/10/2018
This is amazing! To the point of giving up my 8 hours of sleep just to read this fic and spent my days doing my work while thinking what will happen next!
TheOpenedWay chapter 71 . 7/7/2018
I stumbled upon this masterpiece YEARS ago. I remember being a sophomore in high school and hiding up in my room to pound through chapter after chapter. Lo and behold, I'm back at my old shenanigans and as a college grad.
I honestly haven't done anything Naruto-related since the ending, but something in me told me to come back and re-read everything, and damn it, I'm so glad I did.
The last part I remembered was Ino getting pushed off the cliff, so coming back and pounding out the entirety of what is posted in two weeks was so freaking awesome. I'm the type of person that does something for a whole week and then gets tired of it after awhile, but this story never gets dry, never slows down, never eases up on the suspense! God, it's just SO GOOD. I'm so anxious for the rest to be unveiled!
But thank you, Keelah. Thank you for never giving up on this fic and continuing to post. Thank you for using your free time to write up a masterpiece. Thank you for holding strong for all of these years!
Instant Message is nothing less than amazing and always will be.
(Also, I knew it was Sai from the very first time I pounded through this story. I'm so freaking STOKED that I was right).
Kiyara chapter 71 . 6/24/2018
Please update. Please. Its been more than one year since the last update, hell, nearing to 2 years now. Please, let them have a happy ending. Let sakura be his ultimate saviour, let them have a happy family ending. Please. PLEASE. My call is urgent. And needy and helpless.
5,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »