Reviews for Instant Message
Guest chapter 71 . 10/28/2017
Please update.
Skillet chapter 71 . 10/5/2017
Oh my hosh! So exciting and freaky! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Stephen King needs to take tips from you!
Maxi Calypse chapter 71 . 10/5/2017
I like this story pls keep going!
Rain chapter 71 . 10/2/2017
Please please please give me some closure and update the story :") I'm getting old and I can't wait to see the end of this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Update boii
Guest chapter 71 . 9/29/2017
I hope this sentence can satisfy your need for reviews since you don't seem to upload any chapters without them.
cinnamon0325 chapter 71 . 9/24/2017
Oh my god. OH my god. I read this in like three fucking days thats how good this was. Seriously, this is fucking amazing! I usually dont read horror/mystery stories but I was totally drawn to this one the moment I read the prologue. The ss buildup was soo nice and smooth and natural and literally perfect! I agree with you, I hate it when they get together in no time flat; its aggravating! The plotline of this story oh my gOd dont even get me started. So fucking gooood I cant. Literally had me at the edge of my seat at all times. At first I thought it was Gaara but changed my mind and when you revealed who it was, I was like “I kneWWW it” This was such a good read, really. But bro. You can’t leave me hanging like this. I’m kinda mad tbh bc I need an ending. Seriously. Update soon, please!
genie chapter 71 . 9/14/2017
oh coooooome ooooon please update
ataraxic-ohl chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
"Shut up or you'll be sensing a connection between my fist and your face."

AMAZING
ataraxic-ohl chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
I'm dyyyyyying!

I'm not a huge fan of SasuSaku (I hate the way Kishimoto abused their relationship) but I can ALWAYS get behind dark!SasuSaku (actually one of my fave pairings for darkfic). So when I see this and I see the word count and I see the good grammar/spelling/etc. ALL IN ONE STORY -

HNGGGGG

IM DEAD

THIS IS FANTASTIC
aszie chapter 71 . 9/2/2017
AAAa- hello hello
I am Aszie and I just finished reading your story.
I'm not a fan of horror and am scared of them so I tend to avoid this genre... but yours was really good and very well-written I couldn't resist reading it through the end.
It's been a while since you last updated but I'm still anticipating what might happen next to Sakura and Sai and to Sasuke.
Uni's a bit hectic right now so I'm glad to find some time to read your story.
Keelah fighting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Please update! I really hope this story will continue. And if it is not pleace tell us. :(
mee chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
omggg X)
ME chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
love the entire thing so far
Aliya-a chapter 71 . 8/10/2017
Now we know what business Sai had to take care of was, doing something with Gaara and his solution was simple, killing him, I wonder if from the beginning Sai had in mind to kill Gaara or because how the situation had evolved it had come to this, either way Sai must have been trilled to kill another person. Sakura had managed to talk with Sasuke and make her own confession towards him, in her mind it was the last when she would talk with him because she is sure that Sai will succeed in killing her. will the police and Sasuke reach her in time to save her, or will Sai kill her? For Sai to enjoy killing her it will need time, time that he no longer has, so will he catch her and take her to a new hiding or because he will be angry he will kill her immediately?

Keep up the good work.