Reviews for Instant Message
Skillet chapter 71 . 6/9/2017
when are you updating? love this need another chapter from you when your able to do it! this story is too good to be left incomplete.
Aliya-a chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
The Rogue can't be Gaara because there wasn't any time for him to be with Sakura and write the message on the computer at the same time, also the Rogue had to move very fast to be able to chase Sakura, to see her met Gaara to go back home and avoid Sakura's father and to leave her room, it also proves how dangerous the Rogue actually is to go into her house and to write that message. It is interesting to see that Sakura in spite of what she says actually has an attraction for bad boys who might prove to be sensible on the inside, she was at first attracted to the Rogue, who at the beginning was a jerk and then pretended to be sweat, then she felt an attraction towards Sasuke and now she feels an attraction towards Gaara, Sasuke can pretend that he only fallows Sakura because he is curious, but that might not be his real reasons.

Aliya-a chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
What at first seemed as paranoia coming from Sakura, because of the situation that she finds herself in and is normally to be stresses, she is actually right when she says that the Rogue is following her 27 hours per day. He was that bold that he had called her on her private phone number and then he had when to her house in the middle of the night and had left a message. Sakura is absolutely terrified of him and because she was terrified of him, she had run out of the house, which wasn't a very good idea, considering a criminal is outside her house.

KindredSouI chapter 71 . 5/30/2017
Hope to read more soon!
Aliya-a chapter 16 . 5/23/2017
The Rogue and Sakura are schoolmates and that is how the Rogue knows about what she does every day and he also saw her conversation with Sasuke and that he had seen the snake that Sakura had drawn, apparently the symbol should be significant for Ssuke since is connected to his past, and the Rogue doesn't want for Sasuke to remember his meaning because it means that it will give a clue about who the Rogue and his gang is, but my bet is that Rogue is working for Orochimaru. Did the rogue also hacked the police files if he found out information about Sasuke or does Orochimaru have some men in the police station, who had made some copies of Sasuke's files?

seaglassgirl chapter 71 . 5/22/2017
Hi! First of all, PLEASE UPDATE SOON THAT CLIFF HANGER IS KILLING ME!
Second: I started reading this fic back when I was in middle school (mind you I'm in my fourth year of college now) and i remember the first time I read this I thought sasuke was the killer haha so it's been a while. I've gotten your updates for years now and I kept up with it for a while then life got busy and I stopped reading fanfic in general. But here I am, years later, and I thought to myself that I should reread this fic because I remember loving it (I literally would read it in the dark before I went to bed and would stay up for hours terrified that some creepy stalker was looking through my window LOL) so I read all 71 chapters in 2 days and IM OBSESSED. AGAIN.
The phone call, the way she said "loved" AHHH I stood up as I read the last part of this chapter. When they were trying to get her to stay on the line for 2 minutes and Sai was looking for her... it all had me on the edge of my seat!
I do like how you did update the fic's villains... (back in the chapter where shikamaru said he was getting groceries I ALMOST SCREAMED) and how the whole thing was so elaborate. You did such a good job with making everyone look suspicious in the beginning that even after it was stated that sasuke wasn't the killer, I still had this thought process that maybe he was involved somehow haha. For a while I thought that you hadn't used naruto's character in so long because he was the killer which would have also blown my mind, but when everything was revealed it was so well done and flowed so easily.
You did an amazing job with Sasuke and Sakura's budding relationship. I love the subtle changes in their behavior and care for each other and when they kissed and sasuke told her he loved her I literally squealed haha
Anyway, thank you so much for keeping up with this fic. I know how hard it is to keep updating and writing (I literally suck with finishing fics) and I am inspired by your determination as well as your beautiful writing style. I do hope that you pursue a career in writing or English because you are a natural.
Guest chapter 71 . 5/21/2017
Omg! I can't wait for the next chapter! This shit is legit craaaaaay, how does Sakura get put of it?! Does she even? How's Sasuke gonna fit into these last chapters? Too many cliffies at once, my lil heart just can't. Your writing is phenomenal and I honestly enjoy itore than many of the novels I've read, you're such a compelling author! :)
taggak chapter 71 . 5/20/2017
MAD PROPS TO YOU! As a reader, the hardest thing to see is their writer loose that inspiration and that fire. After all this time, thank you for not giving up 3
Maso Neko-chan chapter 71 . 5/18/2017
I was the one reviewing all your 71 chapters hey :)))
Guest chapter 71 . 5/17/2017
PLEASE DON T KILL OFF SAKURA
Guest chapter 70 . 5/17/2017
Please escape
Guest chapter 69 . 5/17/2017
Still an amazing story
Guest chapter 68 . 5/17/2017
i want to finish this story
Guest chapter 67 . 5/17/2017