Reviews for Instant Message
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
OMG that's scary and is this a sasusaku story o when's the next one coming out?
b chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
luv d story!

update soon.

as in soon soon.
batgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is really intresting i absoulutely love it i might have spelled a word wrong i dont if i did or didnt but please email me at anytime
SilverMoonCat chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
That was creepy. XDD Glad the game's begun. Things will probably get a lot creepy here on out. Hmm.

Update soon! :)
Lackadaisycal chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Wow. This is a captivating story. It's intense and just...wow. Incredible! I can't wait for the next installment! : )
Yoh Kiri chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
OMG THAT WAS SICK AND AWESOME! XD !

Poor Sakura she's going all insomniac and paranoid... like me yay~ XP just not the paranoid bit.

Rouge is totally awesome! That was totally awesome! (Sorry i'm just like ranting how awesome that was! XD)

So that's what the summery was talking about Sakura naming the victims... was it? I was wonder whether she was like naming the people that gets killed or not, but she picks a person and he kills? I dunno... _

But anyway... I'm so looking forward to the next UPDATE! /

Yo-Tan ~chu
acl03395 chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Extremely interesting.

Now, the game is beginning.

This is such an amazing story. Thanks for updating:)
Poison's Ivy chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
OH

MY

GOD.

THAT is the BEST ending to a chapter EVER! I love the fact that he says "This is from Sakura" which just makes the whole thing even better.

Please please please update quickly. Before I... I don't know... um, hyperventilate and go crazy and die but then I'll revive myself, but I'm sure it's a grueling process lol.

Love,

Ivy
Gothic-Porcelain chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Oi! So scary! That actually happened to my friend once but it was like a joke from a guy that lives close to her. Now I'm getting suspicous of Sasuke or Sai since they're like always wanting to talk to Sakura now (Sasuke). Nice story though! Please update soon!

Kudos,

Gothic Porcelain129
KurenaiBara-chan chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P.! ]
KiNkY T0 dehr MaX chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
yo rouge is a phsycopath that is bored ... but kin deserved it plz update i luv it
iShiN37 chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
great chappiE!, ur an awEsOme writer..

i have aN iDea whO is "rOguE", but i wiLL nOt mEntiOn it coz i miGht spOiL ur stOry.. )

mOre pOwer!..
sunxkissed'starr chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
oh wow... the plot's really getting started now.. this is so scary and suspenseful

haha this is one of my favorites to read here :]
Just Lovely chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
That was a really gory chapter, Rogue is starting to really creep me out. There are many people who I suspect could be Rogue like Sasuke, Gaara, Sai I think that's all. Update soon please
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Finally, I was wondering when the 'games' would start. The story is definitely getting more interesting.
5,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »