Reviews for Instant Message
soulberry chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
oh my . . that's creepy . . sasuke , you better be at sakura's house in time ! but i want sakura to see Rough either . . ohh i'm so confused . i like Rogue , in a weird way . ok, it's all up to you what happen next .

well , good luck with school .

and of course , don't forget to finish this story . o
LizzieStuck91 chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Shit, man! You've got my heart pounding and I'm not Sakura! You'd better update soon, or I'll scream, I swear I will.
Hannah chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Oh, and this is just a guess, but I've been wondering since I figured out Rogue wasn't Sasuke (after finding out why he hated her it was clear that it wasn't him) if Rogue is in fact Itachi?
Hannah chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
... Holy crap, my heart is pounding. That's never happened before, at least not from a story. ...Congrats. XD

Crap. I'm scared now. :( My bedroom just became like, 40 times scarier.

Again, congrats.

-Hannah

P.S.: Despite the fact that this is a SasuSaku fic, I was hoping for a second that she would ask Gaara for help... x3
The Disappearing Me chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Oh, wow! Confusion cleared up! I totally thought that Rogue person and Sasuke were the same and I'd been super creeped out...wow, I'm super relieved. I happen to like Sasuke. I may have to reread the fic with a different perspective. Anyways, I agree with your decision to not update until school's over - I'm one of those "school comes first" people.
sunxkissed'starr chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
sasuke to the rescue.

SAVE YOUR GIRL UCHIHA
NNN chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
This was wonderful. It just catches you, the way a real thriller should. Although you decide to torture everyone with this chapter and telling us you're not going to update. Please update before school ends... Please!
Crimson Tranquility chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
OMG AMAZING!

I loved it! It was so exciting and the instant message format really gets you into it! I was listening to this song that was also sorta fast beat and in combination with the chapter, I could hear the adrenaline pumping in my ears haha!

Good luck with all of your schoolwork. Lol I understand, I had to keep off of fanfiction as well during finals. :-D
IMaCHERRYBlossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
HOLY CRAP! The suspense is KILLING ME! I love this story so much! My heart is pounding; by the end I was just like "Oh man, ANOTHER cliffy!" haha well this story is awesome and it is a shame that you won't be updating until the end of June. :( I may not have time to read the update that late because I graduate June 16th and start college June 28th. So from the 16-28th I'll be on my summer vacation, totally away from my computer. T_T If you update before the 16th *wink wink* I would be forever greatful! LOL ;)

But anyways, keep up the great work! I give this story FIVE STARS or an "A"! Until next time!

~IMaCHERRYBlossom
TigerLilyette chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
omg omg!

this is thrilling..

update soon !

: P
LizzieStuck91 chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
This story is too freaking awesome! It's suspenseful but it keeps you interested while keeping you in the dark. I hope you update soon, I have a vague notion of who Rogue might be but I could be wrong... But I don't think I am )
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
OMG that's scary and is this a sasusaku story o when's the next one coming out?
b chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
luv d story!

update soon.

as in soon soon.
batgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is really intresting i absoulutely love it i might have spelled a word wrong i dont if i did or didnt but please email me at anytime
SilverMoonCat chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
That was creepy. XDD Glad the game's begun. Things will probably get a lot creepy here on out. Hmm.

Update soon! :)