Reviews for Instant Message
KurenaiBara-chan chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
DON"T GIVE UP! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! )
jenfreaks123 chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
love it! what's with the de ja vu stuff? please update soon!
icybuns chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
omg whatever you do dont stop writing this it is completely out of this world and all the guys are so INTERESTING XD

update update update update
maplehoof the 5th chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
that Rogue guy is really creepy.

and at first i thought gaara was really stalking sakura, oh well. guess i was wrong.

thanks for the update
whenifallxx chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
This is getting so interesting. Gaara, Sasuke, Rogue. (: It's so much fun to read, ah. Can't wait to figure out all that's going on, and to just read more in general. Keep up the great work!
Yoh Kiri chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
YaY Update! XD XD XD XD I was starting to get worried. TT_TT

Anyway who is Rogue i keep thinking it's Itachi (but he's not in this story is he?) OR Sasuke.

Poor Sakura.. Embarassing herself like that then getting a cyber stalker.

Why don't you write/type down the plot/idea for this story then put it away then once you've finished this one you still have the idea written/typed somewhere _ That's what i do (I get to MANY idea's.)

Ah shool beeyotches.. God you gotta lo*HATE them.. _;

I so can't wait for chapter '9'
XxmotojixX chapter 9 . 1/16/2009

one word:

update.

:))
kattylin chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
omfg hahaha nice sasu-kun, a stalker? cool! haha the situation kinda reminds me of the time when i tracked down angel-puppeteer's info and shiit omfg LOL
sunxkissed'starr chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
god DAMN your story is good.
mnalfred chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
this is really good considering most of the time I hate AU storys ,but I love it and can't wai till you update it.
party.every.day chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Loved the Gaara moments.
acl03395 chapter 9 . 1/16/2009

It's getting better and better:D
TigerLilyette chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
LOVE IT!
SpacePirateGirl chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Update pplleeaassee! If you don't I will die... (and sorry I haven't been reviewing... Somehow it got off my alert list or something, and I couldn't remember what the story was called. I've been searching for it this whole MONTH! Haha.) Anyway, here's your 100. Please update! You're amazing!

~Selena