Reviews for Instant Message
HES SO SUS TO ME?
morahon chapter 13 . 8/24/2021
IM SCREAMING IM PISSING IM JUMPING OMG
morahon chapter 12 . 8/24/2021
This is my first ss thriller/horror fic to read, THIS IS SO GOOD! Im at the edge of my seat the whole time i was reading. Thank you so much for this
morahon chapter 11 . 8/24/2021
Sasuke stop being in denial pls
morahon chapter 9 . 8/23/2021
OMG THIS IS SO INTERESTING
morahon chapter 8 . 8/23/2021
NICE ONE SAKURA
morahon chapter 3 . 8/22/2021
IM AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT OMG
morahon chapter 1 . 8/21/2021
Heard a lot of good things about this story! And they were right that the first chapter is hooking and interesting! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD START! Thank you so much for this fic :D so excited for this journey
sakro chapter 71 . 8/12/2021
Wow! this is such a good fanfic please update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
You were saying in a chapter you'd finish this unlike many fics out there, so why hadn't you, good story but I wish I didn't read, if I'd known it was incomplete I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Guest chapter 71 . 8/7/2021
It sucks that this was never finished, especially since it was so close to the end
Lizardo 053 chapter 71 . 6/23/2021
I loved how you built up the story. While reading chapter 71, I could feel my heart in my throat. Your characterizations of the characters are so interesting.
Moonflowermacc chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Ok, I just binged this entire fucking fic and you just stop at a cliffhanger and just never update again. How could you do that to us
Guest chapter 71 . 6/10/2021
Whatttttt...where's the last chapter!? Noo don't leave me at such a cliffhanger! I need to know if she's alive or dead..
Guest chapter 69 . 6/10/2021
You're a brilliant writer. I was squirming while reading some scenes.
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »