Reviews for Instant Message
Tenshi no Sakura chapter 71 . 4/5/2020
Hi! I've been following this story for yeeeeaaaars. It's one of two reasons I keep on coming to this site. I hope you'd update it soon. It's been a while since we've read you.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 71 . 4/2/2020
Ahhh you were so close to finishing it as well!
Lilith chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
where did you go?! you said you'd never abandon this story! please come back to us!
TheGoddessEmpressQueen chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
Please please keep going with this Keelah! You’ve had my heart since I was 13 and I’m going on 20 now.. I check up every once in a while to see if you’ve updated or not... we all miss you. I hope you’re just rethinking the ending like you’ve done before. Come back to us!
Guest chapter 71 . 3/12/2020
Keelah COME BACK!
I have waited three years for you.
Please!
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 71 . 3/1/2020
I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH.

Amazing. Fuckin amazing.
Lika chapter 71 . 2/28/2020
Hi Keelah, i don’t know whether you’ll ever get a notification or even read this but you’re one of my favorite writer and this story has literally given me life and adoration of reading. It’s been 3 years since you have last updated and i really hoped that by now there’s an ending, but alas Thank you, i hope you’re well out there and i sincerely hope that you can keep on writing.
Zxi chapter 71 . 2/11/2020
This is amazing you should seriously consider changing the names and publishing this or reach out to steaming platforms... just make sure to change the Robyn hunter mysteries references
Guest chapter 67 . 1/19/2020
AAH someone help her!
Guest chapter 67 . 1/19/2020
انجدوا الولية
Anita chapter 71 . 1/15/2020
I can 't even begin to tell you how awesome your story is. Mesmerizing...For the first time I wished I had four eyes so that I read faster. Amazing, seriously.I only hope you can keep it up.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/9/2020
Can't believe he wasn't suigetsu! Like the moment rouge said "pinky" I was like that definitely sui but naw.
CherryTheRose chapter 14 . 10/5/2019
SAKURA, LEAVING THE DOOR UNLOCKED IS NUMBER ONE WRONG. and damnit, stop with those freaky coincidences. no way are those even the least bit close to coincidence! it stopped being a coincidence the moment her knew your mf last name. i am so inlove with this story!..
CherryTheRose chapter 8 . 10/3/2019