Reviews for the end of the beginning
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Beautifully pieced together. Loved this story when I first ready it and I still find it superb.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Surprisingly enough it's not crack.

Though the sombre atmosphere really showed how they had grown.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
oh those hyuugas. they're all so adorbs
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This story is so sweet! Great read when you want to smile :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ah, I really enjoyed that! I love that it started out with Sakura's growth from that sort of, whiny twelve-year-old to a stronger woman. And, I don't know, I'm just such a sucker for Sasuke-comes-back!fic because I want to see it so badly in the manga. I loved the progression of their relationship. And the ending was so, so pretty. :)
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this was so lovely. lovelovelove :)
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Holy cow...This is one of THE best oneshots EVER. I cant't believe I haven't seen this before! This is definitely going on my favorites.
AdotD chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw...so sweet! :) SAUSAKU RULES!
see you another day chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is so beautiful, my mind is overloaded. I'm just stunned into stupor, it's amazing.
El Duckie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Neji and Hinata as matchmakers, hehe. I'm not too fond of this pairing, but I enjoyed reading your story. It was well written and paced and they were in character, which is always nice.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Uhm. I suck at giving reviews (forgive me), but I'm willing to try for this one.

While I was reading this story, I was getting sparks from my head down to my toes. It was just so real. I mean, I don't even know how to describe this. You added the details so digustingly well (and I love ugly details). Personally, I think you potrayed all the characters perfectly.

It's just so imperfect, but true. It's beautiful. I think you did a spectacular story with this. Great job.

-zanibarr
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
cute story
sonia chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
cute story, love it!

hope it will happen...

thanks! Always enjoy a good Sasuke- Sakura Story.
the blanket chapter 1 . 10/30/2008