Reviews for Whispered Nothings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my God, you made me f*cking cry!
Jaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Nice one...
twitchy witch chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I've always wondered what that line meant too...:) this is very sweet!
KO chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lady, that was fun. And nicely written too. Congrat's.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved your story,

best wishes, Linda
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love it!
banreal chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yay! I love al/rachel fic's!
Blairishness chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow.

I think I found my Rachel fix.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Nice short fic. I'm more of a Trench fan, but this one was cool. Nice to see you mentioned that Trent was one of her soul mates, ;)
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Great job!

I hope you continue to write for 'the Rache' verse.
Dreamlover1102 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
YAY! I'm not the only one who wanted an Al and Rachel pairing. Ok, I'm a huge Rachel and Trent fan but I really wanted to see and Al/Rachel pairing. Thanks! :)
Keshka chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
A wonderful little story, I really wanted to see this relationship explored after reading ODW, and you've given us a nice taste of it! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Kaye Murphy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I loved this story and the fact that its alchel which is something that i almost never see. you should definitely write more hollows based fanfics )
ThoughtCriminal chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Excellent. I was expecting a surge in Alchel fics after ODW and waiting and waiting... I think Kim is really planning on expanding upon Al's character and this fic is attentive to that very real possibility. This is a great and thought-provoking piece; it's well-written and now I am seriously reconsidering Rachel's life-expectancy. It seemed to me that Kim was going to have to kill the protagonist off, but I could definitely see her living "happily" (in the) ever after. You might have even inspired me to try my hand at an Alchel story...

I especially liked how Rachel admitted to having TWO soul mates. Hmm could this mean peace between the Ravys and Trenchers?