Reviews for Nightmare on Fleet Street
X.x.SweeneyTodd.x.X chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG
inuyasha6457 chapter 48 . 6/30/2011
It was kinda hard 4 me 2 keep up wit wat was happening, but in the end the only thing i cood really think was:

JAMETT!

I really lovd james and lovett 2gethr!
HungryForSomeCookies chapter 48 . 11/8/2010
That was one epic zombie thriller! Seriously, where do you get it from? 'Twas great. (Although I cried my eyes out during the final chapters) I am SO going to read the rest of your stories.
NellieTodd chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
oh i so knew it was the judge...cant fool a fangirl like me!
Ogehsim chapter 48 . 8/29/2009
w00t for finishing! I am so happy you finished this. Seriously, I think that kind of open-ended ending (redundancy department of redundancy?) works fantabulously. (And now I'm not even using English anymore.) I admit to a lacking on my part for knowledge in zombie-flicks, but I think this is a perfect dramatic ending. I have this picture of it in my head - if only I could draw! So yeah, I think you get the general idea I'm trying to convey here, no? lol.

good job :)
Bloody Pumpkinhead chapter 48 . 8/22/2009
Um... hello. I've been reading this from the start (coughjusthaven'treviewedcough) and I was happily surprised to see you got this finished! -gives you a virtual candy bar- I just want to say that I liked this fic a lot and it's one of my favourites. The storyline is /SO/ unique, I love all the action-filled mini chapters there in the beginning. And the Sweenett moments rock my socks ;D You made me cry when Todd died, it's one of the saddest death scenes I've read, it's very tragic and picturesque and sad. And I feel extremely sorry for poor Toby, who's hoping to save his mum and Mr. Todd although it's too late for that. But I can totally imagine him being a hero and saving Anthony and Jo. He's more smart than the two of them, I think ;P Haha. Anyways, a great fic. Kudos!

(And oh, just a little thing that bothered me at some points: 'dying' is not spelled 'dieing' ;D)
Falling Stardust chapter 48 . 8/19/2009
Ridiculously long break between updates is ridiculous.

The story however, was wonderful, and I'm glad I saw it through all the way from the beginning to the end, even if it's just to see everybody go mad and/or die.

The scene with Toby at the end is both chilling and uplifting at the same time. It hurts to see what he's become, but at the same time, you can't help but feel a little hopeful that London *will* rebuild. It might take a decade, or fifty years, or a century, but London will be back. Thank you.

-Molly/ Falling Stardust
Patchworkcrows chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
DAMN IT ZACH YOU EVEN BROUGHT HER TO HIM!

Zach: Well...he wasn'-

Me: Don't go there. DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR SWEENEY OR YOU'LL END UP IN TOBY'S POSITION OR WORSE!

Zach: YES MA'AM!
Patchworkcrows chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
(Glares at my friend) Why is it that he has to get involved in this? I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE TWO OF THEM CAUSE THEY'RE "VILLIANS" IN YOUR EYES!

Guy friend: Yeah but she's hot.

Me: You're a moron.
Patchworkcrows chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
(Mrs. Lovett arrives in my bedroom)

Mrs. Lovett: Fangirls chained to a wall, a female holding a butcher knife, a Link lunchbox...no...it's...her.

Me: (Steps out from shadows) Welcome to my evil lair, Mrs. Lovett.
Patchworkcrows chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
You'd be surprised how Just Like Me goes perfectly with this story, the guitar is so perfect for it. Mwahahaha my chances are getting higher. (Runs into the barber shop wearing a Belle costume dress, black flat shoes, and black gloves) I'm here now and you will give me a chance or...(holds out a small portable video camera that shows the fangirls chained to my walls and my best friend with a butcher knife) the fangirls get it.
Patchworkcrows chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Mwahahaha! WAHOO! MY CHANCES HAVE COME BACK!

Fangirls chained to my walls: Yay!

Me: Yes, now you fangirls won't have to face my wrath.

Fangirls: WE'LL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!

Me: But chained to my bedroom walls!

Fangirls: AWW DAMN IT!
Patchworkcrows chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Aww he really does lover, DAMN IT! There goes my chances!

Kids from Nightmare Before Christmas: There goes Christmas!

Me: Uh guys this isn't the movie.

Kids: Where are we?

Me: Fanfiction.

Kids: Aw man!

Me: How'd you get here ANYWAY?
Patchworkcrows chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR TOBY OR SO HELP I'LL KEL YOU!

You: O.O?

Me: - I'm a bitch.
Patchworkcrows chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Lmao it is the most romantic. Ah romance during zombie scenes, I mean what's better then killing zombies with the person you love? NOTHING I TELL YOU!