Reviews for Roku Naruto
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 20 . 5/23
I love the randomness. And the whole bipolar thing. Thanks for writing I really enjoyed this.
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 20 . 5/23
Aww man! I really hope you update soon! It's so good! I love the plot and I absolutely love how you make each of his personalities so different and interesting!
ebrahimvans chapter 9 . 5/23
ok great chapter but if your going to use frames of refference make sure you use them right like 'south bearing 197' makes no sense coz thats actualy north north-east
Geroar chapter 6 . 5/12
I am bored
or
this tree is going to be cut down to become a wooden board
Not
I am board
That just doesn't make sense
I like your story, but when you were describing Nero and who he acts like you forgot Demyx from Kingdom Hearts 2
The personalities were the best part of this story. I think the clone army was the thing in the way. Only doing that would be repeating the same type of scene over and over. At least with the personalities you can do multiple and more random scenes. Like you did before the army. That was the best plot of your story... And the most well written.
Damien chapter 9 . 3/25
Lighting style and water style make storm release. As for lightning and wind, i don't know.
I feel like you dug a hole and can't dig yourself out. Way too many people etc etc...
Chaoticist chapter 20 . 3/18
This is a really good story. It has a new and interesting use of Shadow Clones, and the silver chakra and it's effects...I really want to know what it is, and what it really does, and how it came to be. Hopefully you can continue someday.
does any one know moere stoys like this
you shode pare a clone with saskay
Jaqweka-Ultima chapter 1 . 1/17
Did you know that Lemon is Melon rearranged? So when you said that his dream was melon, did you also mean lemon?
Aldanopes chapter 1 . 1/16
One of the best ways to tell if a Naruto story is going to be bullshit is how fast an author tries to get him out of his orange. More often then not the worst writers of Naruto stories have a damn near pathological hatred for the Orange... It's weird - and stupid.

Later
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
aww.. too bad no update.
king of the shadows chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
this has to be my favorite naruto fanfic of all time you are a master at what you do. it is 4:18am where I am at now if it was not for the fact I have to get up some time between 8am to 12pm I would not be stopping in my reading of this story yet. please keep up the damn good work and keep doing what ya doing

Alister WarFox aka King of the Shadows out