Reviews for Roku Naruto
I as well feel from this one sole chapter that there will be bashing I teribly hope not
Aldanopes Quite frankly I agree with you most of the time stories that get him out of his orange as fast as possible usually end up with him being uber powerful and smart as well as bashing. I'm willing to give this story a chance though
Is this Naruto MPD I really hope so
odumb chapter 20 . 10/21
Please continue this story, I've never seen anything like it and it is beautiful. Keep up the good work!
prodigypsycho chapter 20 . 9/18
this is AMAZING!
update the story!
or else to gods will smite you.
gods dont hold a candle to you.
assasin1029 chapter 7 . 8/25
That was the worst Meeting Kyuubi scene I have ever read. -_- You also seem to have forgotten he's made of chakra\youki.
RednBlack71122 chapter 15 . 8/3
"The Wings of Death shall be our name, For the River of life are ours to tame" (Chapter 15). I really liked that for some reason. You should put them up in the beginning of the chapters. I also like the story especially the way Naruto uses his clones. Keep up the good work!
TangyCitrus chapter 20 . 7/29
Aw this was fucking awesome and so much fun to read! I wish there was more and the fact that it hasn't been updated since 2011 makes me hold little hope for it to be continued but I will hope somewhat regardless.
Um, sorry for not writing more or better and that Im only commenting now, but I was too into the story to stop.
Anyways, thank you so very tons of much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
The Mobster chapter 6 . 7/27
HA! Long, this was shitty and short, I bet a five year old could make a story better than yours! You should quit in life and go fuck yourself! Seriously you can't even right a decent story!

Na man I'm just fuckin' with ya, I love your story and while it could be longer, (But to be honest everything could) I don't give much of a fuck as long as it's got a good plot (Which you definitely have) and some emotion and detail (again definitely not lacking) I will read. Hopefully you will just continue to improve so just keep going!
Ahyah chapter 20 . 7/1
What the fuck! Noooooooo... I want to read more. I am so into this story that it isn't particularly funny. I do so hope that you eventually come back to it and finish it.
So you are aware, bipolar disorder is not a split personality disorder. It is a mood disorder where the person randomly switches between euphoria and major depression with some manic symptoms (ie. Restlessness) What you're describing is known as Multiple personality disorder (MPD) which encompasses a fractured psyche consisting of several unique personalities.
BrotherDeath chapter 20 . 6/24
This Story is one of the greatest story i've ever read, by far. The unique idea about narutos us of the clones and the unknown power, which none can identify makes a riddle you just want to see solved.
Really a bad thing that this story isn't continued anymore. A story with this dept, is a story i'd buy.
You have given to your readers a great work of art like "Mozart’s Requiem" : Great, but unfortunately unfinished.
I can only hope that you'll come back to fanfiction in the future and then continue this story.
I would read it. Definitely!
What kind of retarded ninja wears combat boots seriously that's just dumb and the mental image of him is weird
Single most funniest fanfic I have read. 8/8