Reviews for Roku Naruto
ok so i have to ask what did g.p.w stand for oh and pls update this fanfic is a very good and funny read
hack.ex1 chapter 10 . 7/23
YOU ARE AWESOME AND TRULY AN GENIUS.
I don't care if it's Rewritten revised recphaptered redone whatever you want to call it but please please don't let this die
HopelessDarkness chapter 13 . 7/1
I have only just discovered this fic and let me say I have never been so excited and happy when reading a story. I am gonna be so gutted when I reach the last chapter so since I haven't finished, if the story is ongoing please keep writing. This is Brilliant !
Coolguy1 chapter 20 . 6/25
So you gave naruto the renningwn
tjmax chapter 1 . 6/19
what the hell is a MELON!
user51s2r chapter 11 . 5/28
Extremely enjoyable chapter. Just so much awesome packed into this story! I am loving the characterizations of the main cast, but the clones kill me!(in a good way)
user51s2r chapter 9 . 5/28
I just wanted to note: -"Sasuke and Sakura still seemed to hate him with a passion, but he could easily scar them for life to keep them off of him, or just have a clone take his place and have Kyuubi filter out the memories of their annoying presence." -you are a recognized MASTER of kage bushin!
user51s2r chapter 8 . 5/28
did you really kill the kitty? Great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 7 . 5/28
fantastic chapter. The only thing I don't like about this story is, how fast I am reading it. I am attempting to read slower to savor it, but it's not working :((

1000 author hugs
user51s2r chapter 3 . 5/28
alright, you got me... I'm going to say WTF bbq! Having said that, this is a very interesting story. I like the writing style and the characterizations.
MEOW MEOW MEOW meow-meow meow meeeeeowwwwww-meowww meowww meoooow meow mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwww
guest chapter 1 . 4/12
so far its funny to bad me late to the party
Pulsar747 chapter 2 . 2/16
if you want to see an actual Trojan bunny, i recommend watching monty python and the holy grail, it seems it will be right up your alley.
nekolovesyou chapter 6 . 1/30
frickin hullaruous shika and naru XD
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »