Reviews for Roku Naruto
James D. Fawkes chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Right. I have a question. This is titled "Roku Naruto". Is Naruto going to have the Rin'negan? Think about this for a second. Kage Bunshin is one of Naruto's greatest skills. The Rin'negan, from what we've seen, allows a person to control multiple bodies, using their combined senses to gain an upper hand. Now, what would Naruto be like if he used the Rin'negan in conjunction with Kage Bunshin? Major Pwnage.

This is just an idea. I'm not going to tell you how to write your story. Think of this as just...a suggestion.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
... whoa...

Keep it up, man!
Geo995 chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
A good story and very funny. I hope you finish it.
kyuubinovelli chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
weird and interesting just the way i like it. keep it up. quik question tho: why did the auness only start a few days before the main events? no matter. very funny more plz
KunochiDreamer chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Great chapter.
Kammari chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
great story.
Jangle chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
i loved it...A FREAKING SOFA! i saw one error and it was on ch4 when...“Oh my god! I live in a village of mental retards!”

“Hah! So you are the demon! You’re plotting our demise right now! But now (I’ll end reign of terror,) and get that scroll! No one will be able to stop me!”

don't you mean "i'll end 'your' reign of terror"?

but enough screwin around, if you need any help on consept or jutsu i can help you, just give me an idea on what you need, i'll even get the japanese translation.
Prophet1.1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Off beat, weird, funny, random...Yeah random. Ilike it a bunch
Gravity The Wizard chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I love this story, and I guess the Naru-Hina is just a extra bonus.
SlashnYaoi chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
oh thank god its naruhina
Aracade chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
VERY creatitve and entertaining. Ye have my intrest. I look forward to the next installment.
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I rather like the way you handled this chapter. Especially how Naruto took down Mizuki's logic. I wonder how long it will take Naruto to realize that Hinata loves him and more than likely wants to bear his child.
Akitesyu chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Yes. The other side of the hilarious Naruto. Never make him serious, for you shall not live to regret it!
Siriusly Grim chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
excellent
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
That fight was pure awesome and worthy of being a shinobi fight seriously wasn't much talking just stalling for the set up no b/s or fancy moves just look that way while I'll slit your throat chump.
2,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 .. Last Next »