Reviews for Roku Naruto
Leaprechaun1 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
NOW THAT WAS A CHAPTER! THIS is what I am used to reading for chapter length and quality in most of my other stories in my Community! KEEP IT UP!
Thirteenth Hour chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Wow...swallows, shoes and melons...this fic rules.

UPDATE SOON!
Morriganna chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Well done on this chapter. I can't wait to see Hinata stand up to Hiashi!
HeagyBaby chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
hehe i love this story and i'm looking foreward to the Sasuke bashing...although i think u need some SAKURA-teme/banshee/bitch bashing as well
Shadow Zeranion chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Oh, that was cute. A nice bit of NarutoXHinata fluff as well as a now insane Shikimaru. I hope you update again soon.
chm01 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
intersting chapter. a bit of wtf? but good
Inumiru chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Ah...stalker Hinata...not original...but meh, its always the quiet ones.
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
YATTA! I LOVE NaruHina goodness!

Keep up the good work!
Infinite Freedom chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Finally.
Kammari chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
nice chapter.
KunochiDreamer chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Good chapter.
WayDrifter chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Please hurry up with next chapter
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
A bit short but nicely done. The names of the other personas of Naruto really fit with what they are like. I also think that it is good to start to build on the NaruHina relationship early. Nice work.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
The more I read this, the more I wish Naruto was like this in canon. Sure in canon, he does pull out some good tactics from time to time, but only when he is in a jam and he pulls them out of his ass. This was a good chapter, and I agree on what Naruto thinks about the villagers. They can be a bunch of retards.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
There was some nice ideas when it came to the appearances of the other Narutos. The "Evil" Naruto was the best in my opinion.
2,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 .. Last Next »