Reviews for Roku Naruto
eternal-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
cool
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Poor Poor Hinata I hope she is able to reach Naruto's heart.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
eh too short, y? cuz its too good to end as a cliffhanger! well he did make kakashi squirm and he did tire him out somwat and did awe everyone. so he gets a 10 for hm absolute awesomeness!
superninjamonkey chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Very...unique. Though there are several misspellings.
TheSlain chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
OK, that has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read, I couldn't stop laughing for a whole ten minutes, and I'm still chuckling like a mad man as I type this. I have only one comment, and its been a running theme in all my reviews of your fictions so far, a most excellent fiction. All I have to say is that you right good fiction in strange ways with ideas i've never seen used, I like the new stuff.

as I have said previously, excellent fiction, Ja!
SlashnYaoi chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Nartuo: Attack of the Clones
Thirteenth Hour chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. The randomness is well done as this avoids beinga crack fic where you can't understand anything. Not that I'm bashing crack fics to all you crack fic lovers. Anyways, update
Lord-Emmanuel-Darkov chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
most excellent. bipolar naruto. trojan bunny was perfect, i was dying. great job i hope to see more
Akitesyu chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Oh man this is hilarious! I can see it now, when they first encounter Zabuza Naruto goes "Aw man. All of this killing intent. he must be really constipated!" Que Facefault.

Keep it up!
RaptorJr chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
this story is funny. are you going to explain wat you meant by... MELON! or is it jsut some random thing that no one gets?
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
update soon
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Great story so far please update soon.
flame naruto chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
ahahahahahahaha this if f(bleep) funny ahahahahahahahaha p-please

update soon ahahahahahahahahaha a ...(falls down do to heart attack)
GuyverZero chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
great fic looking foward to more
Janica Bunny chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
hey, good start. rather odd changes but good ones nonetheless. i hope you update soon! this is really rather entertaining.
2,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »