Reviews for Roku Naruto
Gravity The Wizard chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Nice Update! Why o God why did you have to stop just when things where about to get interesting sighs.
WhatDothLife chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
dam y did it have to end
Sicaria chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
OMG! This is the single most badass! not-super-but-just-awesome! Naruto I've seen inb a long time! Keep it up!
vaward chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
More please!

StargateSG1: Ch 3, 4, 9, 13, 18, 20, 21, 34

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Ch 12, 1417, 22, 35

Star Trek: the Next Generation: Ch 68, 11, 23, 2830, 34

Evangelion: Ch 1, 2, 5, 19, 25

Battlestar Galactica: Ch 24, 26

Ah! My Goddess: Ch 27, 31, 32

Others: here and there scattered about.

“Open Door” is the sequel to “Thousand Shinji,” but you don’t need to read the first part of the series to appreciate the sequel, although it does help in understanding everything.
vaward chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Loved the bipolar chaos that is Naruto. Nice job! Yay!

P.S. Here’s an odd fanfic I thought you might enjoy: “Open Door” by Academia Nut, a series of interconnected crossover short fanfics from the POV a transdimensional traveler named Tzintchi.

StargateSG1: Ch 3, 4, 9, 13, 18, 20, 21, 34

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Ch 12, 1417, 22, 35

Star Trek: the Next Generation: Ch 68, 11, 23, 2830, 34

Evangelion: Ch 1, 2, 5, 19, 25

Battlestar Galactica: Ch 24, 26

Ah! My Goddess: Ch 27, 31, 32

Others: here and there scattered about.

chm01 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
okay Naruto is freaking me out (in a good way)
WayDrifter chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
WayDrifter chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
WayDrifter chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Thirteenth Hour chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I really want to know how this fic is going to end up. I await the next chapter and the only thing that I think could use work, is that you find another word for "smirk". You use that word a lot.

But, you have me on the edge of my seat once again. KEEP WRITING!
Heliosion chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
THANK YOU! You already made me love your fic when you said no Hinata. I mean come on! Hinata every 100 to any other pairing! I salute you and decided you will be read until this and any other fic is finished!
bubblegum-chi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
huh,,

so i'm guessing he acquired some sort of MPD huh?

that's fun.. _
UzumakiToba chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
nice story an good thing to kill mizuki no loose ends
Nocontact chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Excellenly done, Naruto's a little less crazy, and generally cooler. Well written, well thought out fight scene, using the clones as you did is something most people never really do, even if it techniqually does appear in the cannon too, just not as much. Only way this could have been a better chapter is if Hinata was in it(hint hint). Anyway, Update soon please!

..::(-)::..
Narutomaniac chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
I like how your doing your Naruto. Sure he'll be powerful and able to tear through most gennin with brute strength only Lee and Neji being exceptions to that, but he'll use cunning to fight stronger foes and win. I dislike most fics where one day a little before or hell right when Naruto graduates he starts training good and he's going toe to toe with Zabuza with brute strength which just isn't plausible, if he's going to do that he needs to have been training for years with someone or a good regime. Yours however will become much stronger yet use cunning and actually act like a ninja rather than a Samurai...a crazy ninja but ninja none the less to fight him or people on Zabuza's level. Hell I think your Naruto could trick Orochimaru into sealing Kyuubi off into a clone so he's not injured or has his chakra screwed up.
2,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 .. Last Next »