Reviews for Roku Naruto
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
The more I read this, the more I wish Naruto was like this in canon. Sure in canon, he does pull out some good tactics from time to time, but only when he is in a jam and he pulls them out of his ass. This was a good chapter, and I agree on what Naruto thinks about the villagers. They can be a bunch of retards.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
There was some nice ideas when it came to the appearances of the other Narutos. The "Evil" Naruto was the best in my opinion.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
That is pretty awesome to see Naruto commanding his shadow clones like a general. I wish he could do that in canon. The bell test was nicely done.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
For some reason, when I picture Naruto acting in this manner, it somewhat reminds me of L from Death Note, with the exception of the random outbursts. Nice work on this first chapter.
StoryTagger chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
This is seriously cool! In a way, with all of Naruto's personas, that probably means he has a unique amount of control over elemental jutsu, correct? Since each persona embodies an element along with their mental status, I would take it that Naruto has access to a potential not seen before. Actually this idea is very unique, I do not think I have come across a story quite like this before. Hehe, and I can just see the torment six Narutos could cause Kyuubi...Why did you choose the five base elements though? Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Void...No wonder the last one is insane, he literally exists as chaos... Great story, be sure to continue!
Nocontact chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Insanely interesting as always, could be a bit longer however... Nice name choices, I got most of them(or at least I think I did...). Drak and Antharos are definitly the coolest so far. So,going to have any more develop over time? Like a perverted one spawn later on whenever he and Hinata start getting serious? Please dont take too long with that by the way, I love Hinata. Anyway hope you can update soon!

..::(-)::..
Narutomaniac chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Bipolar is not multiple personalities, it's extreme mood swings. What you meant was Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). You may want to fix that. Unless of course you did so on purpose. I suppose if anything...it could be a combination of the two...mostly though as described it's DID.

I hope your Naruto masters Bunshin Bakuha, you misspelled it...also I believe you wrote the advanced version...you should have done Bunshin Bakuha first then move onto the Bunshin Daibakuha which is likely just more chakra added to it. But master it to the point that the tell tale glow doesn't show. Which would be fitting for his master of Kage Bunshin.

Oh well just a suggestion either way good story keep it up.
AzureStorms chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Fantastic.

I feel like I am reading a published variation of an already existing novel. Your style of detail is fantastic, and the story flows smoothly, without leaving out crucial details.

You had me laughing out loud on more than several occasions, and several WTF moments surely. Yes, I understand my choice of wording is ironic.

I am intrigued by this story, and found myself reading back over it, every word, to make sure I didn't miss anything. I don't think it needs to be said, but I will anyways.

I am anxiously awaiting the rest of this story.

Trojan bunny...heh.
wingsofeagle chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Hm.. I like! Nice fairly unique premise. (Not the different persona thing, but how you went about it. Your story is fairly good in logical progression.)

PS- which country's system are you using for the military phonetic alphabet?...Or did you make it up?
dragon5109 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

MORE PLEASE THIS IS GREAT

Yep i love this one alot

very original and u know how to keep people hooked or else i would've given up on this one already i like it alot please continue
Knives91 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Oh this will be funny. And interesting. Cannot wait to see how it turns out.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Oh ho, this is interesting. I'm looking forward to Hinata's reaction to all this. Go NaruXHina!
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
o pretty neat
Gravity The Wizard chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Nice Update! Why o God why did you have to stop just when things where about to get interesting sighs.
WhatDothLife chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
dam y did it have to end
2,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 .. Last Next »