Reviews for Roku Naruto
The personalities were the best part of this story. I think the clone army was the thing in the way. Only doing that would be repeating the same type of scene over and over. At least with the personalities you can do multiple and more random scenes. Like you did before the army. That was the best plot of your story... And the most well written.
Damien chapter 9 . 3/25
Lighting style and water style make storm release. As for lightning and wind, i don't know.
I feel like you dug a hole and can't dig yourself out. Way too many people etc etc...
Chaoticist chapter 20 . 3/18
This is a really good story. It has a new and interesting use of Shadow Clones, and the silver chakra and it's effects...I really want to know what it is, and what it really does, and how it came to be. Hopefully you can continue someday.
does any one know moere stoys like this
you shode pare a clone with saskay
Jaqweka-Ultima chapter 1 . 1/17
Did you know that Lemon is Melon rearranged? So when you said that his dream was melon, did you also mean lemon?
Aldanopes chapter 1 . 1/16
One of the best ways to tell if a Naruto story is going to be bullshit is how fast an author tries to get him out of his orange. More often then not the worst writers of Naruto stories have a damn near pathological hatred for the Orange... It's weird - and stupid.

Later
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
aww.. too bad no update.
king of the shadows chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
this has to be my favorite naruto fanfic of all time you are a master at what you do. it is 4:18am where I am at now if it was not for the fact I have to get up some time between 8am to 12pm I would not be stopping in my reading of this story yet. please keep up the damn good work and keep doing what ya doing

Alister WarFox aka King of the Shadows out
king of the shadows chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
I have not laughed as hard reading a finfic like this other then the times I read naruto deadpool crossover fics you sir are gonna go on my favorite list and dont think I did not catch that monty python reference in the earler chapter good show and are we gonna see the konoha log worship (all praise the holy log) I cant remember what fanfic I read that in but god that was funny. anyway keep up the good work
Lawrence chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
that was AWESOME write another chapter What happened TO NaruHinata and what kind of power that naruto used.I was a POWER OF A GOD OR WHAT
INQ8448 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Why did you stop? It was just getting good... Welp, nothing I can say will change your mind. I REALLY liked this. It was well written, and didn't seemed overly ridiculous. I did enjoy the references you made. Was the 'Big damn hero' a reference to Firefly? If so, kudos to you. If you do happen to continue this, I will be greatly overjoyed. It's not often that I find a fanfic that has both good grammar and engaging story.
YOLOSWAG chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
This made me want to kill myself. I loved it.
Yagya1991 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014