Reviews for Roku Naruto
king of the shadows chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
I have not laughed as hard reading a finfic like this other then the times I read naruto deadpool crossover fics you sir are gonna go on my favorite list and dont think I did not catch that monty python reference in the earler chapter good show and are we gonna see the konoha log worship (all praise the holy log) I cant remember what fanfic I read that in but god that was funny. anyway keep up the good work
Lawrence chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
that was AWESOME write another chapter What happened TO NaruHinata and what kind of power that naruto used.I was a POWER OF A GOD OR WHAT
INQ8448 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Why did you stop? It was just getting good... Welp, nothing I can say will change your mind. I REALLY liked this. It was well written, and didn't seemed overly ridiculous. I did enjoy the references you made. Was the 'Big damn hero' a reference to Firefly? If so, kudos to you. If you do happen to continue this, I will be greatly overjoyed. It's not often that I find a fanfic that has both good grammar and engaging story.
YOLOSWAG chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
This made me want to kill myself. I loved it.
Yagya1991 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Is tora actully dead?
GhostHunter.z chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
PLease update..Plz? This is a fantastic story with extremely good composition and details. I would like this story to be continued.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Haku's relationship with Zabuza is very interesting, clearly more developped than the interactions we're used to. Not only that, but this story just keeps getting better and better ! Altough It is a little annoying that it seems to have been abandoned.
Gabrielus Prime chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
If your going to continue this fic, let me just say this: I can't wait for your version of Naruto to meet Mitarashi Anko, and the chaos that will no doubt ensue.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely love this fic ! It's creative and original, funny and packed with action
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Genius ! Great ! Amazing ! Incredible !
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I love your work, please continue it!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love you thank you for writing this
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
If Naruto had replaced with Sakura, would she have hit herself? I bet that could be abused by someone with Naruto's chakra capacity against even S-rank ninja.
violettruth chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Are you making Naruto like a pseudo Deadpool? Because that'd be hilarious. If not, then I guess I'll have to wait and see cuz that's all I can think of
oddfox chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
epic with outfits i loved that game yo uhave any other fics tht use dot hack g.u reference in naruto?
2,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »