Reviews for Roku Naruto
Yagya1991 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Is tora actully dead?
GhostHunter.z chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
PLease update..Plz? This is a fantastic story with extremely good composition and details. I would like this story to be continued.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Haku's relationship with Zabuza is very interesting, clearly more developped than the interactions we're used to. Not only that, but this story just keeps getting better and better ! Altough It is a little annoying that it seems to have been abandoned.
Gabrielus Prime chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
If your going to continue this fic, let me just say this: I can't wait for your version of Naruto to meet Mitarashi Anko, and the chaos that will no doubt ensue.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely love this fic ! It's creative and original, funny and packed with action
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Genius ! Great ! Amazing ! Incredible !
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I love your work, please continue it!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love you thank you for writing this
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
If Naruto had replaced with Sakura, would she have hit herself? I bet that could be abused by someone with Naruto's chakra capacity against even S-rank ninja.
violettruth chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Are you making Naruto like a pseudo Deadpool? Because that'd be hilarious. If not, then I guess I'll have to wait and see cuz that's all I can think of
oddfox chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
epic with outfits i loved that game yo uhave any other fics tht use dot hack g.u reference in naruto?
candy4beth chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
do you ever plan to update
Neo-Devil chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
where is the next chapter? this story is great, anyway, try a Naruto Transformers crossover
Zarbapha chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Took me YEARS to find this again...
and still no update. Still awesome.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
...okay...mpd, huh. interesting, in ch 21, give naruto the Matrix of Leadership(if you watch transformers you'll know what it is)
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »