Reviews for Banana Pancakes
Jojo657 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Aww u better update soon
may96 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I love the story, I wish you would continue it!
brittanymcmillan chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
ok it is official! you need to keep writing this. i want to know what happens in Edwards first dance class. I'm thinking I'm going to laugh a lot :P please update soon. and if you have some teaser that i could maybe read that would be awesome! Just please hurry with the next chapter :D
i love banana pancakes chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
plz review luv the story
Danielle Post chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Edwards pov is great!
Apurva chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Really good! I'm excited to know how will Edward fare in the ballet class.
bananapancakes chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
BANANA PANCAKES! FINISH THE STORY OR YOU WILL BE KILLED xD
nightmareparade chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
LMFAO

first of all.

this story has had me pissin myself laughing, second, Banana Pancakes? really? seriously, the name had me hooked.

please keep writing
IHateTheCold chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
PLEASE reveiw!
fight-the-fire chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
lol love it
Patience is a virtue chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I like it more in edwards pov it is so much better! but ur story is amazing already
JustaBellaWaiting4myEdward chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Great story and plot line... Can't wait for more:)
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
ok so there i was... Reading, reading and reading. I'm completely laughing my head off at the thought of Edward in a tutu. I read the last line, go to go to the next chapter- But wait. No chapter. *sigh* Its always the most depressing point in the story, when you get to the last chapter and there is no next one written. Anyway, Please update soon...even if you didn't read my stupid little rant thingy above .

l8r g8r

~high~off~skittels~XP~
Rabbitslikecarrots chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
OMG!

I love ur story

plz write more
AlyssaLutz chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
You are a really good writter ! I love the story thus far. I see you haven't updated in a while so please update soon. It sucks to have to wait so long for another chapter to such an amazing story !