Reviews for This Woman’s Work
Fire and Ash chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Good story! Update soon, please! CX
AutumnKrystal chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Agh why didn't you finish this story? Im so disappointed. :[ Though I would have voted for Billy instead of Garrett.
CallMeFey chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
your back! yea i'm really excited and can't wait for the next chapter
Delusional Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Well, here's a review to make you swoon . . . I could find no fault and absolutely loved this chapter.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Review make me swoon as well!

I'm excited that you're writing a sequel!

"It was as if I were defying gravity. For a time, I thought I would lose that feeling I had with them, especially since Billy was the only companion I had had for nearly a year." Good beginning! This story sound SO good!

"I often forgot that he was at least eleven years older than me, forcing me to feel young and small again. It usually wasn’t until the bullets started flying did I fell truly alive again." I really loved how you phrased this. One of my favorite parts in this chapter!

"She was so excited to tell you about something underhanded she’d done that she wasn’t watching where she was going," This made me laugh!

"It was new to me; this mixture of hot and cold whenever Patrick got too close, spoke in a certain way, or looked at me with those slate, gray eyes." Oh, GOOD!

"My heart sank suddenly. That was the first time I disappointed Billy Bonney, but it certainly was the last."

This was GREAT! More please!

Beth :)
XxSchwarzeKatzexX chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hi. I like your new story. I also read the first one 'Blaze of Glory'. Your Introduction with cordelia as old woman is very fitting.

I'm looking forward for more.
CallMeFey chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh boy a sequel! i'm just as excited as i was last time!