Reviews for Tension

-Dyslexic Nerd
Paravie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awesome oneshot :)
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
hurry up with chapter 2 on tension !
zutarababe chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
:P u should totally continue this. ur continuing right? yes u r.
FredWeasleysGryffindor chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really enjoyed reading that. You descrided the action scenes well and for some reason I can actually imagine Zuko studying other bending forms and trying to use them in Firebending. Katara's 'death threat' was funny too!

Very well written! :)
Ginny-cry chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
So Cool! Me likey. Adding to favs, still don't know why I'm telling u this...Oh well.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was Aang earthbending, right? And will you make a Pride and Prejudice based fic of ATLA?
TwilightG chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
very nicely done.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
She should totally be sparring with him again and Toph "accidentally" earthbends them into a very compromising position... and their lips just happen to meet...
She-walks-in-twilight chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OKay, your note before the story made me crack up hysterically, and heck there's probably going to be some more story 'arcs' in Avatar. I defintely could never be a Katannger, 14 and 12 is a little too weird especially when the 14 year old is very mature and like a mother to the childlike 12 year old. Cute story too.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Amazing Chapter! I loved the fight scene! Zuko definitely is one powerful bender... LONG LIVE ZUTARA!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story, I loved it! I think my favorite part was Katara's reaction to “Just that Zuko is one powerful-” lol really great ;)
Here Comes The Moon's Violin chapter 1 . 4/4/2008