Reviews for With Meaning
Aki WildQueen chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This was such a cute and sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it and thank you so much for writing it.
-Aki
gash3s chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I love this fic so much.! i am so bookmarking this so i can re-read it 3
one of the best fics on fanfic
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I remember reading this story quite a bit ago, but it was just as lovely this time around. Sigh... Thank you again!
fallingyuki chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I have read this story several times. It is very sweet. I like the fact that three lost souls find each other and blend a life together.
ChaoticDreams21 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
This was a very lovely story you've written! I really enjoyed reading it. Personally, I've never been a huge fan of there being more than just two people in a relationship, but this seemed to work well. Very good job writing this story.

M
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Wow... It was a surprisingly good story!
It's been a while since I've read a story with such an amazing attention to detail and such an incredible detail to the characters feelings!
I totally loved it. Truly, one of the best things I've read in both of this fandoms.
Wonderfully written!
gurlygenes chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I loved the story! i dont know if you even read reviews for this story anymore, but if you do i want you to know that i love how you portrayed all of the characters, and gladd that kuwabara is finally getting the loving he deserves! unfortunately he is such an underrated character (although i do love the stories where he is more of a comic relief)! thank you so much for writing such a heartwarming story!
BabyBearOnline chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Azaleas chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Fantastic story :)
Aloever chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
This was really really good. I like how you focused on their relationships to each other and brought into the picture what had happened to those left behind.
Lilly Angel88 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
His story was truly amazing. You have done so much for the excellent writing, as the perfect portrayal of all the characters. Against every expectation I had you made this story really believable and interesting at all times. It was really sweet. I loved the mother-child relationship between Kagome and Shippo! All four as a family unit was totally convincing and you were competent at all times, congratulations.

Kisses Lilly
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Yay!
Koga!
Ayame!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
I loved Kag there!
I always love her, but...
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013