Reviews for With Meaning
LadyWolf85 chapter 12 . 8/12
I really enjoyed reading this. Good grammar, I do not recall any punctuation issues. Loved the plot. I would like to read more of this pairing.
opalpendragon chapter 12 . 6/8
*sighs happily* I love this story so much, I swear. I have to have read it at least six or seven times by now, and I still come back to it whenever I'm in need of a good feels fix. You're an amazing author, and I absolutely adore all of your work! (Even if this one is among my most outstanding favorites and the only one I have thus far left a comment on...)
Ldysabella chapter 12 . 4/7
Reading this story was so different. I wanted to linger on the words and watch the narrative unfold like a flower in the sun. I'm so glad I found it. You have quite a gift for emotive storytelling.
The Knif3writ3r chapter 12 . 1/25
I love this so much..I am glad they made up and that you didn't make them choose.
mtnikolle chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Fabulous story! I loved reading it!
CrowNoYami chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
That was sweet I loved it.
Aki WildQueen chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This was such a cute and sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it and thank you so much for writing it.
-Aki
gash3s chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I love this fic so much.! i am so bookmarking this so i can re-read it 3
one of the best fics on fanfic
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I remember reading this story quite a bit ago, but it was just as lovely this time around. Sigh... Thank you again!
fallingyuki chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I have read this story several times. It is very sweet. I like the fact that three lost souls find each other and blend a life together.
Arishawke chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
This was a very lovely story you've written! I really enjoyed reading it. Personally, I've never been a huge fan of there being more than just two people in a relationship, but this seemed to work well. Very good job writing this story.

M
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Wow... It was a surprisingly good story!
It's been a while since I've read a story with such an amazing attention to detail and such an incredible detail to the characters feelings!
I totally loved it. Truly, one of the best things I've read in both of this fandoms.
Wonderfully written!
gurlygenes chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I loved the story! i dont know if you even read reviews for this story anymore, but if you do i want you to know that i love how you portrayed all of the characters, and gladd that kuwabara is finally getting the loving he deserves! unfortunately he is such an underrated character (although i do love the stories where he is more of a comic relief)! thank you so much for writing such a heartwarming story!
BabyBearOnline chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
NightShade Arscelin chapter 12 . 11/10/2013