Reviews for Once Upon A Troubador
gulsah chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
whoaa that was so cute, so sweet, so sad please write more T-T
kyoko8lin chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
kya... where's the lemon... i want lemon! oh don't mind me, do continue... i love your story
SasuNarueternity chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Awesome story! I like the while band idea, it's totally epic! Sasuke is soo cute as the blushing virgin, normally that's Naruto's role, but Sasuke is just adorable!

Another thing the lyrics for your Fallen Angel song are very good, I love them. I'm guessing your fan of Nightwish too? Or do you just like the song?
Atan-girl chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Nice. Me like this one xD !
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
This is amazing!

I love these types of fics and you did a really good job of it! _

I really hope you continue this soon becasue I want to read more of it!

Can't wait till you update!
MapleLinah chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I love your lyrics for Fallen Angel! The story is really good to by the way lol, update soon! And I really like the band members, why not kick in Shikamaru in the sandbox too? An Hinata-chan? Have you forgotten the others? *Running around in panic*

When are those guys showing up huh? Hey...dont tell me Sakura and Ino is like...Sasuke-fans I Wanna have your babies- like? Hehe That suits them! Do that!
BlackCat 2468 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
It's really good i love it!
Sakina-chan chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
poor naruto. you couldn't have saved his virginity? that's mean. i really liked other wise. not the part where naruto strips anyway. and neji might have been a little too fast to accept naruto after all that fuss he made. but having gaara be all nice, that was sweet!
jaykrys chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
i love this! please update soon!
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Love it. To say the least that is. I've always loved band fics, they're amazing, and this is one of the best out there, please update soon xD

PJ.
Drew chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Oh my god! I love it! Make more! The last half of the last chapter is when the humor really came to life! Reminds me of Gravi.
Oreias chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Ah! I want More! :D *Imagines Gaara laughing* Man... he's hot and smexy before but him laughing? mh! *purr* I may just attempt a graphic art on that one one of these days *is currently working on a "Naruto seducing Gaara" piece* :)

btw, I've added you on my msn and myspace! I'm Broken Masques on myspace and the Daedalus adress on msn :)
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
. Naru-chan is SO CUTE!
NoTurnBack chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
OMG -gasp- this story is just... just so...PERFECT!

i can't wait to see next chap!

please update soon, and i'll give you virtual cookies .

god job... i really LOVE IT!

ja ne
clay phoenix chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
You must update this very soon.

It's awesome.