Reviews for Appearances
at3f3h chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh don't worry, I love Lupo too. I like him way more than Cutter.

Great stroy.
Keppy and Tree chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
really good, please continue. I loved it!
Drusilla220 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
YAY A LUPO FIC! I've been popping by here searching for stories involving him the moment he joined Law and Order. I'm so glad someone's finally decided to give it a go. I'm really liking where this is going and I think your depiction of Lupo is pretty good. I have to say I'm rather hoping this will eventually stray in the direction of naughty fun between Lupo and 'Kandy.' It might not, but I can hope :)
BeMiNe chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
You have no idea how excited I was to see that you had updated. And seriously, I couldn't care less if this story is "intense" like the show, I like it just the way it is. And I actually really like "Kandy", and Lupo isn't as out of character as you think. Please continue soon!
Lenni George chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes. There isn't enough Lupo fic out there, so this is a refreshing change! Don't worry about damaging Green, give him a shot, you'll be okay!
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Finally, someone writes a fic about Lupo. Been looking for one for some time. I really like it, continue please?
BeMiNe chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I TOTALLY love it! Please, please continue!
Lenni George chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It's nice to see some Lupo fic for a change! I like this one, please write more. If you can throw in some Lupo/Green interaction, that would be great too!

Thank you for writing this!