Reviews for Dream
TohruIchi chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Don't do this to me! It tugs at my heartstrings!

Good job :3
Mauryn chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
A very late review, but I just found this story.

this was wonderful! I thought you had David Banner completely in character. And, I have also always wondered about poor Hulk. I always felt a little sorry for him, too.

Thank you for writing something that has been in the back of my own mind for more years than I will admit in this review. Let's just say I am a fan of the original series from back when it was first aired. :)
stacynn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i know i'm a little late but just wanted to say I loved this!
dagnytheartist chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I liked this. You made David in character, and I could kind of see this happening in the show.
Chip Bell chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is an interesting take on the series. My sister got some dvd's recently having seen them for sale in a store. She has always had a crush on Bill Bixby since she was young. I keep thinking about the creature that there has to be more to it some brains in there somewhere like what would it say if it could talk, what are it's thoughts etc. Every one seems to just want a monster run amuck smashing things etc but it would have been great if they would have developed the monsters character a little.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh I've always wondered that as well. Thanks for sharing!
penny3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
How did the Hulk learn how to talk? Other than that, your story's a good one. :)
Mystery Man chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Interesting story. I'm curious as to the significance of the quicksand though. Does it represent David's feeling of hopelessness? His shifting life? Or is it there just because? Definitly a cool idea for a short fic
snacgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
AW, poor David! "Don't I deserve to live too?"

Yes he did, bless him.

This was a really nice idea. I'm glad I read it.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very interesting premise for a short story. I love the Hulk and David Banner from the original series. Your story reminds me of the confrontation between Dr. Frankenstein and the creature in the book, only the Hulk is not a killer. Good job.