Reviews for Slave to a Gladiator
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
I wish Diana would have gotten more of a comeuppance than just a spanking. She was super bad! -_- but otherwise I loved this story!
Viviane Renard chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
Wow. I never expected one evening to span 22 chapters, and yet still be absolutely entertaining. Normally I would be thinking, "it's just going to be redundant and bogged down in detail, a party can't last that many chapters!" But I've never been happier to be so wrong. Dominatrix, love pentagons, whip contests, spiked drinks, molestation, hair catching on fire, and one almost kidnapping. That Halloween party was wild! And I enjoyed reading every second of it.
sushideluxe chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! omg thank you so much for writing this. I love you now. This story made every other fanfic i've read PALE in comparison! I'm adding to my favorites!
theobsessive-compulsive reader chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
God damn, can you write! Love it. Love your style. There's nothing more for me to say than you are great. I'm an aspiring writer myself, and though I would never ever in my life reach your level of writing, just wanted to say a big thank you for making this story so enjoyable. I absolutely adore Dee. Always have and always will. I've also been to your webpage. Love your stories there too. :) Keep up the good work!
Erroneously chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
Thanks for the update XD
Jirel chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
Okay, I've been alternately embarrased, obsessed, delighted (yea Ryo) and breathless reading this story. I hit your lj and found chpater 16 but still want more! Sure hope you update this someday.
Groove Theory chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
I absolutely adore your work! Engaging, hilarious, THRILLING and so damn hot! You are an AMAZING writer. You captured the personalities of the characters so well, I can do nothing but worship the ground you walk on. Keep writing. No matter what genre you choose, I have a feeling you will always be supberb.
Emi1988 chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
OMFG that can't end well for Dee. Oh no. Never. Update soon! I want to know what punishment he gets for this!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
I hope you have a nice holiday season! This was wonderful and Dee knows how to get himself into messes.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
Ryo punched Rose! That made me so happy out of all the Fake boys I never cared for Rose.
willow of fire chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
Ryo may look like just a pretty face - and body - but he can sure pack a punch!

P.S. Party Person, some advice. Don't get drunk off eggnog! that's all I have to say.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
This is a great chapter! I so can't wait for more.
willow of fire chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
Ryo's hero nature is going to get him raped.

Well next chapter should prove entertaining.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
This was great! I so can't wait for more! Poor Pamela.
willow of fire chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
Oh Ho! Well now we know how Dee knows how to control a wip so well. I love this story so much. However I must kindly request that you get back to the hard stuff soon.