Reviews for Order of Operations
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Damm. Nice one!I really hope there is a continuation of this because it looks like your only just starting on it I'll be waiting for more.
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I did get a kick out of it. Thanks for writing it. I'm thinking I'm missing something, but I'm honestly just going down a list of C2 Alerts and reading the stories that I'm getting. Hoping most are oneshots. Those take less time and I can finish faster. Ha! I won't finish for weeks dang it!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
interesting
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
lol part of this story popped in my head the other day and i kept trying to remember what the story was called so i could read it! here it is!
Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Nice. I like how he finds her in the library.
LizardBot chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh god, it's been such a long time since I've laughed so hard. When I was reading this, and he blurted that out, I just sort of stared at the screen for a few minutes before what he said sunk in, and then I burst out laughing.

This has got to be one of the best fanfic's I've read in a while. Not only for it's plot-ish, and the comedy involved, but also because of how well written it is.

Wonderfull job, I must say. But then, all of your other fic's have been great, so I really shouldn't be so surprised.

Again, brilliant job, and keep it up.
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
love it!hida x saku is my fav pairing!
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol.
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
very intresting
Solosan chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Lolz!

Man I can just imagine Hidan doing that~
insertawsomenamehere chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
i'm glad you appreciate(sp?) hidanxsakura and the author paws bells. you are an ingenious(sp?) writer ps i suck at spelling
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was hilarious! Poor Sakura, but man was that scene funny!
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
dude that cracked me up! LOLOLOLOLOL
Badger94 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
KAWAII! I love HidanXSakura! thanks for writing! i request u write a HidanXSakura story though multi chaptered 2!
midday chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
short a cute! I started laughing when Hidan was asking Sakura if she was a virgin. Talk about awkward!