Reviews for A Stupid Excuse for a Fairy Tale
Rose-Aki chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
This was a great combination of funny and romantic :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Aw, I love how Shikamaru was able to help Temari open up in the end. So sweet. :) There was a lot of OOCness and inconsistency from most of the characters' portrayals, but I already discussed them in previous reviews. Overall, this story wasn't too bad. Nice job.
videogamenerd101 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Well, I'm glad Shikamaru's there for her. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Ino's characterization has been really inconsistent throughout this story. First, she's mean to Temari and then she wants to help Temari with her wardrobe, and now she wants to be friends with Temari? I don't know, it's just not making sense to me.

Also, Temari is OOC in the sense that she thinks Sasuke is creepy. If you think back to when Temari met Sasuke for the first time, she found him really cute and attractive and she kind of tried to flirt with him. So it doesn't make sense that she'd find him creepy.

But I feel really bad for Temari. It must be so hard on her to go through all this. I hope Shikamaru will help her through this.
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Hmm… I feel like Hinata is OOC. I don't think there's anything that would get in the way of her having feelings for Naruto, so it makes no sense that she'd be falling for Gaara. Also, Neji is OOC as well, because he's absolutely not the player type. He's a very gentlemanly guy and he'd court Tenten like a gentleman would.
videogamenerd101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Once again, I don't think I can ever get over how lovely Temari and Tenten's broship is. I love their friendship so so so so so much right now. I might write a broship fic between the two of them sometime, actually. My TenTema (or TemaTen? eh, whatever) broship feels are just going wild and crazy right now. :)

But anyway, again, I feel like Shikamaru is OOC because he's the type of guy who's too lazy to really initiate anything in a romantic relationship, so him trying to do all these things with Temari is OOC of him.
videogamenerd101 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Ah, I'm seriously just starting to fall in love with Temari and Tenten's bromance in this story. It's so sweet and adorable to read. :D

Also, I feel like it's OOC of Naruto to ignore Hinata while she was crying. It's true that Naruto is attracted to Sakura and he's always trying to flirt with her, but his friends are much more important to him. That being said, Naruto would have gone to Hinata's side to try to comfort her. Trust me, this isn't just me trying to be pro-NaruHina (which I am), but this is truly something that Naruto would have done instead of ignoring Hinata to flirt with Sakura.
videogamenerd101 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I'm glad that Temari and Tenten were able to come to terms with each other like that. Again, I feel like Ino, Shikamaru, and Temari were all OOC here, but I've already explained why.
videogamenerd101 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Ino helping out Temari with her wardrobe? Well, that's a lot more IC of Ino, but I wonder what got her to help out Temari like that. Hmm…

Also, Temari seems OOC to me in the fact that she's supposed to be a strong, indestructible warrior who's always poised and ready for anything, even when she's feeling frustrated or sad or whatever (her strength is merely a facade that covers her true emotions), so it doesn't make sense to me that she'd be showing her insecurity and awkwardness with constantly tripping. Temari would always keep a normal stride and she's not clumsy at all, so your portrayal of her here is OOC.
videogamenerd101 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Yeah, Shikamaru's been really OOC for this entire story so far. If anything, he would like her but he'd be too lazy to ask her out and Temari would end up asking him out. Shikamaru's too much of a lazy ass to initiate things himself.

Also, Ino was OOC again, but I already explained that.

Well, I'm interested to see how Shikamaru and Temari's date will go. I have a feeling that Ino's gonna come up…
videogamenerd101 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I'm not sure if she's going to play any major role in this story, but the way you portrayed Ino makes her really OOC. I know a lot of people make her out to be some sort of slut, but there's absolutely no evidence from the canon for that. Ino's a really kind, caring, passionate, and sweet girl, and even though she does get pretty sassy when it comes to Sasuke, that doesn't make her some sort of slutty whore. She's a truly kindhearted girl who cares about others. So she would never be rude to Temari unless Temari did something to piss her off, and Ino wouldn't snap at her. Also, Ino would never make a fraud in order to get what she wanted because it's just not her. All in all, your portrayal of Ino is really, really off from canon!Ino. Sakura isn't a slut either, although Sakura's portrayal was hardly as bad as Ino's. I'm sorry if I offended you with any of this, but I need to point this out to you.

Wow, I wonder if Shikamaru really did say that about Temari. Something tells me that Shikamaru said something about Temari and Sasuke and Sakura misinterpreted it, since that's what seems IC of her, considering the circumstances.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Temari loves Shikamaru already. I can so tell.

Also, it doesn't make sense to me how Temari was able to immediately figure out what Shikamaru's name is because nobody had even said his name, so it doesn't make sense to me how Temari could figure out what his name is out of nowhere.
Crinsomtear chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I love that anime!
temari4689 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
good conflict and resolve, ending was a bit weak/ the rest of the story made me want more/ i guess advice would be to revisit other parts of the story as you go along
temari4689 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
ahHA im good at recognizing where u get some of your material from. I was thinking how haruhi like that was. Also there are parts of this story that really grate me but only because i see how ridiculous temari is being and being emotionally i sympathize with her. it's all very triply.