Reviews for Light of Ilúvatar
sambam16 chapter 13 . 10/4
Do you plan on continuing? it's really interesting!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
Wonderful. :)

I just love your OCs and the characterization of the canon characters. You kept the pace moving even though the chapter consisted of mostly dialogue. Great job! I haven't been catching many erros, but then I read quickly.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Ilada'Jefiv chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Okie day, Willop is my favorite character. He's just fun. And that's saying something, 'cause I usualy hate birds. (Bad experiences with parakeets eating harp music etc, etc.)

Anyway, the action scene was fairly well done. I sorta wonder why Maglor got capture so easily. I suppose it's because he's outta practice with a sword after all those years of wandering.

...It could also be that I hero worship the poor guy and expect him to be perfect. kik! Don't listen to my blathering.

Anyway, luved the chappie!

Serami Nefera chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
I loved it... Is this going to be a story where Legolas has to save Maglor or something? I look forward to seeing more of this story. I believe this chapter was perfect and liked how you brought Legolas and Bilbo together to interact.
ravenclawseekergirl638 chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
wow i like the idea behind this story. Keep it coming
CRAZY little Dragon chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Nothing about Maglor?

I hope to read soon what's happend to him )

You write a good Chaptor,

But it had one little name mistake it's Elladan not Elladin )

I hope you Update asap
Serami Nefera chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
This was an action packed chapter. I really enjoy how you explained how Maglor sensed the enemies before the animals did. It was really believable.

I spotted one typo in paragraph 5: I believe that you need to add a 'd' onto wood. Kinda of nit-picky I know, but it is really the only error I found.

Great job! I look forward to your next update.
ethuil chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
yay good update! :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
This was such a great chapter! I feel so bad for poor Thanduil! And yes, I meant that fav. :D I love Relcah (well... yeah), she's so strong yet tender. I just love all your OCs. Is Legolas going to be a POV character as well? Just curious.

Awesome work! I'm desperately looking forward to the next chapter! *runs off and looks for non-reviewers to kill*

Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
Thranduil is dying? Oh, that's bad. Yes, I know that's an understatement.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Lathril chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
I just found your story, and I really enjoy it. I love your characterization of Maglor and his interactions with Elrond and Arwen. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
ethuil chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
hey good update! poor Maglor... nobody likes him [well save for Elrond and the animals] ;)
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Wonderful chappie! You did pretty good with the action! You're just getting better and better at it! I feel so sorry for poor Willop though! He better be okay! I just can't get over how much I love the father/son relationship between Elrond and Maglor. You write them so well! Can't wait for the next chapter! ~Ila
Oleanne chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
Great chapter! I liked Maglor's interactions with Arwen and of course Lindir would request the Noldolante!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
I have to say... I love this chapter. I don't know why. I guess it was just because you made the emotion so real. It was amazing... I love how you included Arwen as well. She doesn't get enough positive attention. Awesome work! ~Ila
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »