Reviews for MSN Messenger, Horror Movies & Cirque, Oh My!
NilaStar13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This Fic is great! Luv it!
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I think this just SPOILED the series for me- but I LOVED it.

I could so see them doing this XD!
Hero of Creation chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was Freakin hilarious.

well on the bright side I still have OVER 9,0 typing letters left so that is my first winning of the day
mangamoo1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
hahaha this is good make a second cahpter pwease!
kitty chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
this was good! its to bad its a one shot it could have been good with two or three chapters but oh well this was awesome!
Arra Leonard chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very good...Please keep writing Cirque Du Freak Fanfictions. I really like them.((I'm glad PhilosphyParanoia said Hibernius was hers and PunkKid1990 said Mr. Crepsley was hers. They can have them, but STEVE is MINE!))
GrandMasterEm chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love ur writing it's great! I think it was a cool idea for this story! :D
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 12/23/2008 answer your author note question, I get the same way sometimes and its hard to ignore stupid people when they are in fact, stupid. However, don't let it get you down. you are capable of much better writing than this story as I've read, although this is not terrible.

So, it wasn't bad. I just thought i'd let you know i came across your story through a series of links and that I feel for your situation, as I am in it myself sometimes. )

p.s. I doubt you know the books of pellinor but if you got a chance to review one of my stories, it would be awesome. p
The Mad One chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow! That was some awesome text! 5/5
ValientVampire chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
GAH! NO! CREPSLEY SAID "DON'T"! *dies inside*

Get the torches!

But its still light outside...

Then we'll wait 'til it gets dark... AND THEN WE'LL GO AFTER THEM WITH THE TORTCHES!

(Lol I just love Frankenthumb)

Great fic btw! _

xXSimba chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That story sounds really was awesome.
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol i read more
pretty-r.a.v.e-GIRLxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
alternation chapter 1 . 6/6/2008

loved it

Thing is, I could totally see Crepsley and Hibernius doing that to. Them crazy little supernatural freaks xD
colone chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
omg that is so cool one qestion tohoe are they alive or are they gostes in this oh man that be so creepy if they were gosets it mack it even moer scary. any ways the are one of my faorit caerters caN YOU DO ONE WITH HARKAT PLASE HE IS MYFAVORIT CARITER.