Reviews for mini me
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That baby sounds so awesome .. in a scary, super baby kind of way. Still .. it is a Hitachiin and Haruhi was involved .. what did Hikaru expect? Sharing .. ha .. as if lol.
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Babies are pretty smart, especially when it comes to their mamas or whoever else takes primary care of them. I know a similar situation happens with me and my baby brother whenever I bring a guy home.

Hilarious and I think I like it more each time I read it.
AbsoluteAddiction-x chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Aw, loved it.

Just LOVED it

All your stories are all really, really good, so pelase write more! :)

HikaHaru FTW! o
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw! I like that story! Too bad the kid didn't like Hikaru all that much. Actually Hikaru not being at home for a year won't cause the baby to hate him, the baby would only be uncomfortable around him. Oh well, it's your sotry and I think you did a good job none the less!
microwavehead chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
babies can hit, right? i've had it happen to me...yea. anyways...hikaharu ftw! i really like your stories, but maybe edit miore closely. yea. gud work!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved the fact that Hirui actually thought! He had a really funny personality!
Sanada'srose chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Great job. Hikaru would be a great dad
MovedOver chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Some babied hit...and sometimes it is very painful -pure horror eyes-

I guess Hikaru got a taste of his own evilness?

lol.
1wingedangelX chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
when i read the part where hirui puked on hikaru, knocked him down, then waved the ice bag around i just started cracking up XD! really good story!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
lol that was so cute! i loved it! it was funny too!
Kiracatta chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
who says babies can't think they could be really intelligent in ther own special way _
KinKitsune01 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
LOL, that was pretty funny. I'd like to see more come out of this; it's too bad it's just a oneshot! o
Alya Mira chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I LOVE HIRUI ! he must be the smartest one year old in the world ! where did he learn the s.o.b. word XD XD ? ! Lol

xAlya
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol! That was so funny! Hirui was so cute! And Hikaru was really smart to think about the plan!

Good work on the story! I loved it!
lizza of the west chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...

*insert noise of happiness*

What do you mean, not enough humor? xD It was great.