Reviews for JxHQ: Bubblebath
Puffy512 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is so cute
Dilly Danny chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Every one of your stories are so perfect, you capture everything that make this couple great. I've never saw anyone with such an advanced undestanding of the characters (you should work with the authors in my opinion) and you taught me everything about them through lovedatjoker and I thank you for that.

Keep writing!
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Joker gets off...completely. He IS a man! LOL

Cute lil fic! XD
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This story is really accurate in regards to Harley's personality. I DO think that she has very much regressed to a little girl in many ways. Your story is full of vivid detail and seemingly-innocent dialogue.

Good job, overall.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lovely little oneshot.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OHMIGOSH. I am so in love with your work. I absolutely love your author notes at the end of each fic. These inspire me so deeply.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You know the characters so well...IT BLOWS MY MIND! LOL!
KamikazeFlap chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Out of all the JHQ stories I've read so far, I definely like this the most. And trust me I've read alot of fics. I just love this fic. It's so twisted and dark and sexy. Incredibly, incredibly sexy. You're very good at writing them in character too. Most people either over play abusive side of their relationship or make it too fluffy, but this is just fantastic. All of your stories are! Just thought you should know that ;)
Kay-Sama chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I totally agree with your theory. Joker would find it his greatest punchline that he reduced someone so headstrong to someone screw-loose. I think you did a marvelous job depicting this idea, and made me want a bubble bath o.o I certainly think you know how to tap into Harley's psyche better than most! Another great one-shot! *cheers*
Kichi chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
awesome! I love it. Also your explanation at the end gave me a new perspective on Harley which is very interesting! Thanks! :D
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love this one because it's cute without being OOC. Why? Because it's still so very wrong. lol Great job as always.
Tiera-Tarie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
hello,

ooshady_girloo here from JokerxHarley LJ. i can never get enough of Mr. J and Harl together, what a great team of writers!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Excellent. Absolutely excellent.

I really liked this one; probably one of my favorites! The comparison between Harleen Quinzel and Harley Quinn, the playfulness, and the way Mistah J takes care of everything ;)

In short? Bravo, and now I'm off to see the other two fics you posted ;)