Reviews for JxHQ: Ask Me No Secrets
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This fic is perfection.
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this was so Good!.

Very cute not in the fluffy way...much better acually. And Hell yes.. you have a perfectly valid point.

I mean the past is the past first of all.

And He lied to everyone about that, and his feelings were never differnt for them.

Very cute moment between them at the end..

Please Keep Writing these, They are fantastic!
Emmehhh chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I really loved this, I think it summed everything up perfectly! :)
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
...wonderful. I think he loved her too...kinda without knowing it...in his own...(very own) way.
Twinings chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
But it wasn't just that he lied; it was that he gave her the same lie he'd fed to a dozen other people before her. She could have accepted that he came up with an elaborate deception to win her to his side, because then it would still be about the two of them as something special. She is the object of his desire.

I think the real problem was that it wasn't anything special. He didn't come up with anything new to snare her. He just reused the same routine that had worked before. And what happened to everyone else he's tried this story on? Who knows. All that matters is that they're not part of the Joker's life, and he doesn't miss them. Harley needs to believe that she means something to him, that there's something she can do for him besides fill out the suit and giggle on cue.

Anyway, well written fic as usual. Keep up the good work.

-3.0
Kichi chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
cold you tell me what the BTAS series is? and loved this one too!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I think this is one of my favorites. It's just such a nice thing to picture after Mad Love. It never occurred to me to write something that dealt directly with those events so I'm glad you did. Bravo!
jarec chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very good. i thought you were on hiatus for a month?

Anyway, the story adresses the issue of the Joker's "lies" nicely, but it could have been a bit longer.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
*melts*

You've done it again; swept me away with your brilliance. You know, I was telling people on another forum that you were the best author on the whole site; this just reenergized me! I'll be bragging about you soon ;)

I've always wondered about Harley and Joker after Mad Love. I mean, Harley had to have SOME inner conflict. You did this brilliantly. I can see why she got worried about Mistah J lying, but I never really thought of it this way until now. It never occured to me that it *didn't* really matter in the end.

So, to conclude my review, I bow before your authorial greatness and am forever indebted to you for introducing me to Harley and her Puddin'.

Cheers,