Reviews for Seven on a Scale From Dead to Breathing
Lynn chapter 1 . 6/26
You are an amazing and hilarious writer! I love your style. Keep up the stories! I lovvvveee Scott and Ororo. And Remy too...
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it! I was sorry there wasn't more. It was fascinating to see their interactions with a new character, though I'm not very good at accents so I found it a little difficult to translate what he was saying at times. Still, you did a great job! Particularly Scott's comment about needing therapy after his plane died, that made me laugh. Awesome job ) thank you for writing it! Blessed be )
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen it before today. Great humor and I love that Storm is everyone's darling...beautiful, graceful, witty, desired...Everything that she deserves in one story. Would you ever consider expanding it? I also loved Scott and Remy. I love a well written Scott...Strong, capable, a boyscout whose still a bit of a pimp...

I can't say enough. I didn't want it to end.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow. This one was deep.
Lady Bethia chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Good story are you going to take it any further?

Lady Bethia
NeenaD91 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Awsome.

You're writting style is amazing!

A great story.
Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story. I was able to feel the emotion of each charater and understand what each was going through throughout the story.
MYDLS chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Best written fic I've read online for a long time. Thanks for it. Also, your ability to write Remy's accent is extraordinarily good. Possibly as good as the real Marvel deal. Not a small feat.