Reviews for Chuck vs the Weinerlicious Rap
Carol chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Best parody EVER! I'm still laughing.

Thanks
Ms. Chuckoholic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! BEST SONG PARODY EVER!
youresuchanerd chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I had so much fun reading this, I'm still laughing!
AQotL chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Okay, I'll be honest - I died of laughter when I read this the first time. This is probably the best song parody I've ever seen! And Casey joining in... a little strange, but still hilarious!

Thanks for the great laugh!

AQotL
agugkdusw chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL! That was amazzing! I cant believ i didnt find that earlier but great job! I luv any type of parody and tht is oneve the best ive seen! haha thx 4 the laugh )
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
HAHAHA!

omfg.

laughed my ass off.

kudos man.

many kudos.
Natvv chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh emm gee I was laughing so hard !

I fell out of my chair laughing o.o

Haha, what if I googled "Weinerlicious dance" and it was really out there ? I'd be like omg hahaha !

I LOVED "She has flowers on her socks." ! ! ! !

That one had me laughing so hard

rawr
rainaria chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Lol, this is so funny xD I can imagine them singing this, but not Casey, lol.
Red Death chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Brain... rebelling.

Must gouge out eyes... with spork...

Funny, yes. Creepy as HELL, oh my god yes.

Nice job!
lstconfused chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
hehe lol! this is funny! especially the part were Casey joins in the music video!

i agree with the others, i hope nbc makes a video of this. )
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was entertaining to say the least, but now I want the people at NBC to actually make them do this. Oh well, we won't always get what we want, which is probably a good thing. Great story.
Go-Chuck-Go chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
hilarious!
verkisto chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Natty, I loved this. This isn't music I normally go out of my way to hear. I may have heard only bits of the song (by accident, I tell ya!) so I don't know how well or not it fits but the dream/not dream part is great. So now I'm going to check the song out and probably giggle behind my hand again. And now I want an TV episode where Casey has to rap. Or one of those musical episodes al la Buffy.