Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
ShadowSageImpa chapter 21 . 7/27
I am so happy you updated! I have to read it all over now but I don't mind. This was one of my favorites (I loved the part where Link killed the guy in the tournament and I love Link and Sheiks relationship). Coincidentally, the good fanfic I've been reading hasn't been updated yet (Ambivalent Hero ~ ZeldaRubix) but you were the maker of the first fanfic I truly got into! I was browsing through the list of options under The Legend of Zelda and I always see Fate Favors the Fearless, I look down to the spot that says 20 chapters and I sigh knowing that it had been that way for years, but scrolling through it today I saw 21. I almost screamed aloud! (It's late at night here and everyone's asleep) Anyway thanks so much for the update. Undoubtedly you and ZeldaRubix have the best Legend of Zelda fanfics out right now in my opinion. You should check her out!
Tsubasa chapter 21 . 7/25
Your writing is amazing! Your style makes it seem like a real book, and the plot is so well developed! The way you wrote the battle was riveting, and I can't wait to see more! Hope you'll update soo!
You finally got a new chapter up! Huzzah! I've reviewed before and probably said the same thing, but this is my favorite FanFiction ever. This is one of your best "fighting" chapters in my opinion. I usually don't care for fanfics with extremely op protagonists, but the way you write makes it fit well. Link is very op without being completely op (if that makes any sense). Keep up the good writing and I eagerly await the next chapter! :D
Wow this is really amazing! I can't get enough of this. Please please please update soon. I think I might burst from the waiting.
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 21 . 7/13
Just spent the last several nights reading this. Thank you for it. It has been such a long time since I have read something so good. Keep it up!
n9neSTAR chapter 21 . 7/7
An update! After trying to read other Zelda fanfics, this one tops! And to come back with an epic battle chapter! It only got into the first few minutes of battle and Link has already lost count of the many he has killed. Crazy how so much went on in a three second fighting span lol you really have a talent on describing fighting scenes. On all your stories, you always do a great job on writing out scenes like that. Definitely going to have to wait for the rest of the war. Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see what Link says next time to piss them off more lol loved that random rant on Ganon's nose! Thanks for the 15K words chapter :D totally worth the read.
11lol11 chapter 21 . 7/3
Woh all that action XD Go Link!
This is my favorite fanfic ever! I'm really glad you're going to continue it and I hope that the updates are a little more frequent ;)
But honestly the dynamic between Link and Zelda is so good and their characters are also really good separately and together! Keep it up! :)
second-stooge chapter 21 . 7/1
Glad you could update this story and I can understand how you feel about having a full time job.
On to the review.

I think that Ganondorf is testing the Ordon Army and it's Wolfs right now, that's the only reason I can think of why Ordon was able to push as it did. Ganondorf is not above sacrificing pawns to further understand his enemy. Also glad that you managed to put a little bit of humor in there with Link talking about Ganondorfs nose as well as talking to Sir Gentilesse and at the end... over all, I think it was a good chapter and one that leaves you on edge since a war is always a very big event.
Link'sLily chapter 1 . 6/29
his was excellent so far! You did an incredible job with the description and just the writing style in general; the longer, eloquent sentences match well with your short, powerful ones. You are a fantastic writer and that is certainly proven correct by this story's success. I know you must get this all the time considering your popularity, but I would love some expert advise on my own story, According to Legend, which is doing decent on the site, but I have higher hopes for it especially in the future since I plan for it to be around 3 thousand words or so (assuming I combine it into one story instead of splitting it up). I am extremely passionate about this story and the directions it will take. You definitely don't have to, just thought I might as well put it out there since your advice/attention is as good as gold to me. Thank you for reading this and this truly was an amazing first chapter. Please continue this epic.
Zeldageek726 chapter 21 . 6/28
AMAZING! Don't you dare let this be discontinued(I know you said you wouldn't but still...) it is to great I've fallen in love with this story and you're making me paranoid that Zelda is misleading June I'm so confused about what to think! but it is still awesome :):):)
mistery904 chapter 21 . 6/27
Wow! I thought fore sure you had abandoned this. Great work and also please don't take another year to update again! The writing is too good to wait that long :D
Celestia's Paladin chapter 21 . 6/27
I hope it won't be another couple of years before you update again. I seriously thought this was a dead fic. You did pretty good with this, and was worth the wait.
Itherael chapter 21 . 6/26
Lengthy and awesome! Worth the wait! I'm glad this is back, keep writing my friend, it's always cool to see Link being epic. Expecting more!

- Frank
Smeehan98 chapter 21 . 6/26
This was a pretty damn good battle scene. There's a good blend of realism with the Shield Wall tactic whilst still keeping it exciting with the fresh ideas and badassery. The Goat and Wolf tactic in particular was a good example - nice tactic and Link got another opportunity to be his usual self.

The only point I really have to mention is that it didn't seem like any progress on either side was made. The battle seems to be going perfectly in Ordon's favor (perhaps a bit too well - I mean 3 lines on the charge alone?!), yet seems no closer to ending. If the same thing had happened to the Ordon lines they'd be well on the way to being overrun from how you described it, though I guess the Gerudo do have more numbers to fall back on?

Not a bad thing necessarily since it means i get to read more of this later. Anyway, even if i don't get it you did put an explanation in, so it's fine on my watch.