Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
Skydragon74193 chapter 3 . 2/7
I think I've officially given up hope that this story will be finished. I started reading this story as a kid, and now I'm a grown man. And it makes me quite sad I never note how this ends.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2021
I am not flaming you or hating but its a shame you have abandoned this story. The problem with this website is the abundance of abandoned stories like this one, which is the best I've ever read. You need to finish this story man, you cant start something amazing like this and just leave it! I began reading this when I was still a kid and I still periodically come back and check to see if you've updated because its just THAT good of a story. I dont know if you are still around or if you even read reviews or look at this website anymore but come on, don't leave this unfinished! You can do it!
sulpohachiman chapter 14 . 1/3/2021
I... really like this Ganondorf. He's a proper ruler, that used strategies and doesn't fall into the cliche barbaric warlord stereotype. He's shrewd, while also being formidable. Perfect combo ain't it?
sulpohachiman chapter 8 . 1/3/2021
Sir I may not write much, but I have to say that this is an amazingly good story. Remember that.
sulpohachiman chapter 3 . 1/2/2021
at first I thought Ancient Hyrulian was a made up language, but then I noticed it was Latin(?). Well done, author.
Hogwarts Fumigator chapter 21 . 11/30/2020
I just wanted to say; that this story and the world & characters in it are pure lightning in a bottle, and it would be a tragedy for a fic like this to never be properly completed, no matter how long it takes. I first read this back in 2018, and it's been one my favorite stories on this site ever since. At least give us a sign that you're still around and kicking, and that nothing bad has happened, won't you?
Phr0z3n chapter 21 . 8/31/2020
Any idea if this will be updated?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2020
Been following this story on and off since you first started it. Whatever may have gotten you down in your personal life is understandable. We are all eagerly waiting for this story to be completed and it would be such a shame for it to never be finished. This is one of the best fan fictions I’ve personally come across. The AU, the way you portray link as a total bad ass etc etc. I’ll probably give up on reading fanfics if you officially stop this story cos its so hard to find something else thats just as good as fate favours the fearless. Peace
RoronoaJosh chapter 21 . 6/29/2020
Did you stop this story? I was loving it so far... Its been 5 years, let me know if I should wait for an update or not! Top tier writing so far tho. 100% loved it.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2020
Don’t get your hopes up people, this story is dead.
Skydragon74193 chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
I still dream someday this story will be finished.
Skydragon74193 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
To me, this is still the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm desperately hoping it'll be finished. I always come back to it, wanting to reread it, but its hard knowing its not done yet.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2020
I’m aware this is an old story and such but like why do they hate Kristi I literally love her she’s won my heart and idek why
creator2007 chapter 21 . 2/7/2020
when is the next one
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23/2020
I’ve been following since the first few chapters and i’ll be heartbroken if this story isn’t finished someday! Hopefully nothing bad has happened to you that would stop you from posting :/