Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
Hey I hope you haven’t given up on this story I’ve read through the whole thing twice. It really is amazing
allyblvck chapter 21 . 3/27
Can't wait for the next chapter of this! Incredible battle.
0rth3us chapter 1 . 3/17
Still waiting on that 3 year update
AMAZING! I have read this fic all the way through and you never fail to impress! Question: when will the next chapter come out? The anticipation is killing me!
thecagedsong chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
there's a part of the zelink dynamic (friendship or otherwise) that you extremely well and I love. Zelda:*exists* Link: I would die for you.
You do that really well in this story, and you make it seen so natural. fantastic job!
thecagedsong chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
I'm a little confused by Zelda at this point. because of Rusl, I'm pretty sure you meant the reader to be, and you did that really well. Zelda is manipulative in her own way, I think. I just really don't understand this Zelda as the same Zelda in chapter 12. You created a Zelda who was invaribly kind, and even stated that she didn't know death. but here we see she's seen and been the cause of death before. Its a little contradictory. Also, where did Link get the impression that Zelda is Always in control? I get why Rusl would think that, and Link beliving him in the moment, but in hindsight, Link has probably seen Zelda break down more than anyone. I guess I need more introspective time in Zelda's pov for this to make sense.
thecagedsong chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
can I just say this chapter was fantastic? I love how you wrote the fight scenes and how clumsy and brash you made Zelda in this chapter, with her words I mean. innocent girl, terrified out of her mind, of course her head and words are going to be dumb and accusing at times, but Link never holds it against her. I guess in trying to say you portrayed a scared witless girl very well.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
I second the person below me, you can't rush perfection Guyz lol
Juan Arc chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
if you would read is bio update from a few months ago, he tells us that he was forcing himself to finish his other fic before he continued this one
UPDATE chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATE OR DELETE WE READ THIS AND THERE IS NOTHING COMING LATER. ITS TOO GOOD. I HOPE EVERYTHINGS OKAY.
LilLinkGirl chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Noooo! We don't get to see the end of the battle?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
I've been keeping tabs on this story for years, always a pleasure when I find theres a new chapter. Hope you're okay!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
Fuuuuuuuu****g update or delete this already
Anonymous chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
Please write some more! This is my favorite LoZ Fanfic! I see that it has not been updated in over three years! If you have some time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/1/2017