Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
11lol11 chapter 9 . 2/1
Link is so strong and awesome!
11lol11 chapter 5 . 1/22
So good
11lol11 chapter 2 . 1/22
I like I like!
Anon chapter 20 . 1/19
I really enjoy reading this story, please update soon! I think this is probably the best zelda fic I've ever read. It would really suck if you abandoned this story.
Smeehan98 chapter 20 . 1/14
Sos, that was me who just sent the anon review. Wasn't logged in.
Damn shame if this is dead. Though at first I absolutely hated Link in this, the asshole kinda grows on you. And this is one of the few fics i've found where he isn't just a complete suck up to Zelda or authority in general. It's refreshing.

Plus this is actually a pretty nice setting for a fic. Ordon is apparantly just a breeding ground for OP soldiers now, but at least it's consistent and actually works with the plot, which is why I'm hesitant to declare any Gary Sues and such.

Overall, great job, and I'll be putting this on the follows just in case miracles are real.
KokiriQueen chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
First off, may I say that this story is absolutely amazing. I stayed up for two nights in a row just so I could finish it several months ago, and I've reread it several times since then. Your interpretation of everything is so cool, and the AU you set it in is very interesting. I love this story so much. I have no complaints at all. You're a wonderful writer and continue doing what you're doing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
How about an update? Its been a full year since you last did.
FixingFaults chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
I really like your story has developed so far. I hope you continue it
11lol11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
WOH! This is awesome!
sukarettimay chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Holy fushuzille nuggets this is AMAZING. I can't even. I just- I just- I just can't. God Jesus, it's 1:25 am, and I just finished the chapters you've already written in less than 24 hours. You're still working on this story right?

-Suka-chan
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Omg i really need you to update this again. The chapter was flawless and it did a hell of a job getting me excited for the next chapter. I really hope you haven't dropped this story bc i think i would be devastated. Whenever i have a bad day or im feeling sad i come here, read a couple of chapters and i feel soo much better. Anyways about the questions. I think Zelda is crumbling on the inside and i think Link will kick ass but he'll come to his senses and realize hes not the greatest after he gets hurt semi seriously (i wanna see him get hurt. I think i have issues). Bye!
chad chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I really like this because it's different then every other fanfic I've seen. Normally link is all perfectly humble, I like the change of pace and the details in action. Hope you update soon, or atleast post something to us :3