Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
I'm really excited for what comes next, hope everything is ok on your end and that you can finish this story. :D
Ynot364 chapter 17 . 6/9
I wish I could do what Rusl did, but only to Trump supporters, however the audience wouldn't be nearly as intelligent as Link, even though he was being arrogant as hell.
Ynot364 chapter 12 . 6/4
I see myself in the boy who died in the gate wheel... I'm just not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Ynot364 chapter 11 . 6/4
I actually forgot that Impa died... o_O
The King turned out to be a good man whose ambition was responsible for tearing the world apart like Link's dad said (sobs). The castle siege is really depressing but somehow it feels like you're there. I probably won't leave lengthy reviews since I've read this before. Can't wait to continue!
Ynot364 chapter 10 . 6/3
That fight was amazing! The descent into primal combat really highlighted link's desperation to bring honor to Ordon as well as Lex trying to maintain control. The fallout with Zelda at the end was heartbreakinglying good (if that makes sense). Anywayso I can't wait to reread all of this and leave other reviews!
Best wishes!
Ynot364 chapter 6 . 6/3
I have read this a long time ago, before I even had an account, but I reread the story and this chapter is amazing! It introduced many of my favorite characters like Piscis (he is great!) This ending really strikes me with powerful emotions and also reveals more to the war that changed everything! I am really glad that you still work on this as well as your beta! Can't wait to reread this as well as the newer ones! :D
thetacomastr chapter 21 . 5/15
action scene was amazing! i do wish i could see the other characters in action as well though...
I've read hundreds, maybe even thousands of fanfictions. This by far is the best one
Annnd its back to once a year updates.
Erza's Cake chapter 21 . 3/29
Wow
This is a wonderful story and definetly not like the game at all, but thats what makes it even more interesting.
I love how you describe everything, its not too little nor is it too much. I really cant wait for an update.

Also! Questions!
Are the strategies or at least some parts of the battle taken from actual strategies? Like is the two goats and a wolf thing an actual strategy? Was it actually used in real life? Or did you make it all up? I'm really curious!

Also i was wondering if The Hero of Time existed in this au of yours? (and maybe if we would be able to get a glimpse of the golden wolf/hero's shade) Like was he ever a legend like in wind waker(i doubt it tbh) or was he just there and did his deeds before going back in time and all that and almost no one knew of him?

I hope these questions make sense and that you continue to write this story!
-Erza's Cake
roseares chapter 21 . 3/28
I would like to say that you are one of the few writers ive encountered on this site that have ever been able to pull me into a story on writing ability alone. The amount of detail and the way you write it out just flows across the page. I am down about the fact nothing has been updated since summer of last year however i hope that by some chance my review will at least tell you how much i have appreciated reading this. Keep on writing im sure you could (if you haven't already) be published!
Oh my gosh, I am so wrapped up in this story I can't stop here! I hope you are continuing this story because it is amazing
Gunstar chapter 21 . 2/4
I think I know what's gonna happen, sheik is gonna come and kidnap Zelda and then is gonna have to choose which side he will take or will betray ganandorf at the last moment
Gunstar chapter 21 . 2/1
This is a really good story. Plain and simple. Don't doubt yourself
Panther Hardraad chapter 21 . 1/22
Dude the pacing on this is amazing. I was wondering if you are going to include the Twili. I just finished reading everything you have written and when I heard about the beast in the beginning I thought it would be a Twilight Beast. Looking forward to reading more.