Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
idotpart1 chapter 21 . 21h
Hope you update soon!
ConsultingDetectiveOfGallifrey chapter 21 . 7/28
I just recently found this story while browsing randomly, and let me say I am amazed. I love the way that you've managed to incorporate so many details about battle and war strategies but still have the story be exciting and move along at a good pace. I also love the world you've built with this story. It's a perfect mix of canon and your own ideas and it's a very believable and immersive setting for the plot. This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite LoZ fics I've ever read. I know it's been over 2 years since the last update, but I would love to see this story continue someday.
Well I enjoyed this while it lasted. Seems to me like its been abandoned, which blows because what you've written is good stuff. Hopefully you will finish this story one day.
BusbeeRD chapter 21 . 7/14
I don't know if you ever look back through your messages anymore due to how long sense this story has been worked on, but I figured you would like to know in case you ever do. I had another account I found this story on, but my computer crashed and I lost everything. So I made a new account and the first story I looked for was this one. It is by far my favorite and is one that I come back to read over and over. I don't hold hopes for it ever being finished, but it is still my favorite none the less.
Thank you.
TableLamps chapter 21 . 7/1
This is definitely the most satisfying battle scene I've ever read. And I really love the time you've spent actually considering battle tactics and how these people are such great warriors. Your writing is always worth the wait!
Bella chapter 21 . 6/22
You must continue this!
Brickgirl101 chapter 21 . 6/1
That moment when you're so invested in the story… And expect more and realize it's been two years since you last updated. Please can I have more? It was really good! And I want to know what happens!
OmegaChrome chapter 21 . 5/27
I absolutely loved this chapter. It's been about 2 years since you posted it, but I'm hoping you've got something for a potential update to it. The battle scene, I've gotta ask: did you do any research on medieval tactics or did you write it based on assumptions? It felt both right and somewhat weird with the descriptions, but that could be chalked up to Ordons tactics being used against them, as well as their own modifications after their loss. I'm legitimately curious on that
well the story was good. Too bad it hasn't been updated in 2 years, I've been keeping an eye on it since the first few chapters went up socai hope it gets finished eventually and with more frequent updates.
wilba1 chapter 21 . 5/5
2 years without an update pls pls pls no abandon pls
Its been almost two years man! Hopefully everything is okay on your end, I'm really enjoying your battle scenes. You've done a good job on the story so far so it would be nice if you were able to update more often.
Oh i love your story. I hope you continue to write. I want to know what happens to Link and Zelda. Also did you plan for Link to tell Zelda what her told him before he died? Will what the king said about Link being more royal than him come back up?
APAZAROZO chapter 21 . 2/3
Listen! I mean, hey! Well, you know what I mean. This has been one of the most entertaining, and pleasurable works I've ever read! Thank you for being so passionate about it! I skipped sleeping hours just to keep reading! I didn't play any games (and I'm a sucker for RPGs and such) for days! Thanks for writing this!
I hope someday you might continue it! I just feel bad it hasn't been completed! But feel lucky to have found this amazing piece of work! Wish Ninty would hire you for their scripts!
This story is amazing and has a really good plot. I'm looking forward to the next update.:)
Keemchy chapter 21 . 1/28
Wow I love how you put so much detail to the war, very intriguing.

I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!