Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
DokuMidori chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
It think it was well worth putting a relatively peaceful chapter in. Far more of real war these days and in days past was about waiting for your enemy to make their move and very little time was actually spent in combat. This chapter helps to ground the story in the reality of war. I look forward to your next installment.
UwIllNevERn0 chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I think Zelda is crumbling at least just a little inside; however, she will soon adapt and rise to the challenge like the strong female character she is. And I feel like Link does not obey Murphy's law and that everything that can go right - will go right. Thanks for updating! I loves reading it and can't wait for the war to start!
The Epic Legion chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I liked this chapter, good job!
RandomButLoved chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
"But what if you die?" "Geez, faith woman." That was my version of it, you like? :P Anyway, I loved this chapter so much because even though there is a war coming for them, they know how to stay strong. And don't let him die, making him promise a lot has worried me. Still, can't wait for more!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Really excited for the next chapter. This didn't feel as forced as you're implying at the very end.
RavennaAngelline chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Not boring, just more laying of the ground work. I literally squealed with joy when I found the notice in my email that a new chapter had been posted for this. Thank you!

I'm very excited for the next chapter, I think Zelda is a combination of strength and weakness. She is strong, but at the same time, she's just a teenager and she's definitely freaking out on the inside. I don't blame her, I would too! As for Link, well... I think he's going to kick some serious ass, and then you'll be evil and give us some insane cliff hanger where he starts getting his ass handed to him. I could see that happening.

Congratulations on your graduation! Does this mean you'll have a wee bit more time for writing and updates? lol, well, either way, I'll eagerly await another chapter for this and GDW. Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and yours!

Ravenna
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
I'm really glad you haven't abandon this facfic. Are you planning to kill off zelda or link? If so, could you change the genre to tragic. Too many twilight princess fic with zel link pairing are either to short or the author kills off one or both of them. You're one of my last hope.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Pisces may just be my favorite character in all of this XD and nice job. To be honest, it'd be interesting to see Link be awakened and be successful in battle, just an opinion there. I read a quote somewhere that said the strongest of people are the most broken ones, and I see that being applied to Zelda in some ways. Anyways enough rambling, the relationships between people make this story interesting. I find this chapter intruiging and not very boring. Keep up the good work!-Shadow
Sibela Kahkariko chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I can honestly say that this is my favorite chapter out of all the ones you've written (It's actually very hard to say that it is my 'favorite' as I love all of them.) Your portayal of the characters is unique, yet intriguing and fantastic. In fact, I am itching in anticipation, waiting for an update in this story. Question out of curiosity, are you planning on becoming a writer? Because if you are, I can tell you right now, that you will go places. Freyjadour, I am very much honored to be reading this. Your prose, your structure, your story is complex and very clever. Keep up the great work and I really hope that we hear from you soon.

P.S: Since you have over 500 reviews I doubt you'll read each and every one of these (Since I'm sure that you don't have time). Nevertheless, I will still review and favor your story because it is a pleasure to write a long review ;). Keep crafting those amazing chapters!
EraganShan chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Fantastic story. I love Pisces's humor and Links friends his own age was a good idea. Link and Zelda's relationship building up is awesome and I hope you keep at this story. It's really good
The Silent Champion chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
...! *Thumbs up*
Lady Dalila chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I love this story! I think you should decide on that! So, update soon!
Shadow chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Oh noes what about Kristi :(
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Damn... This is weird... I actually feel fortunate... I'm glad I fount this story, one of the best I have read so far. I'm not too much into romance, but the plot is great! Thanks for your hard work.
Vivi3030 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You should probably rewrite/strongly edit the first few chapters sooner rather than later. I'm sticking with the story, but this chapter is definitely in need of some revision.
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »