Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
thecagedsong chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
there's a part of the zelink dynamic (friendship or otherwise) that you extremely well and I love. Zelda:*exists* Link: I would die for you.
You do that really well in this story, and you make it seen so natural. fantastic job!
thecagedsong chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
I'm a little confused by Zelda at this point. because of Rusl, I'm pretty sure you meant the reader to be, and you did that really well. Zelda is manipulative in her own way, I think. I just really don't understand this Zelda as the same Zelda in chapter 12. You created a Zelda who was invaribly kind, and even stated that she didn't know death. but here we see she's seen and been the cause of death before. Its a little contradictory. Also, where did Link get the impression that Zelda is Always in control? I get why Rusl would think that, and Link beliving him in the moment, but in hindsight, Link has probably seen Zelda break down more than anyone. I guess I need more introspective time in Zelda's pov for this to make sense.
thecagedsong chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
can I just say this chapter was fantastic? I love how you wrote the fight scenes and how clumsy and brash you made Zelda in this chapter, with her words I mean. innocent girl, terrified out of her mind, of course her head and words are going to be dumb and accusing at times, but Link never holds it against her. I guess in trying to say you portrayed a scared witless girl very well.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
I second the person below me, you can't rush perfection Guyz lol
Grooseland chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
if you would read is bio update from a few months ago, he tells us that he was forcing himself to finish his other fic before he continued this one
UPDATE chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATE OR DELETE WE READ THIS AND THERE IS NOTHING COMING LATER. ITS TOO GOOD. I HOPE EVERYTHINGS OKAY.
LilLinkGirl chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Noooo! We don't get to see the end of the battle?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
I've been keeping tabs on this story for years, always a pleasure when I find theres a new chapter. Hope you're okay!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
Fuuuuuuuu****g update or delete this already
Anonymous chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
Please write some more! This is my favorite LoZ Fanfic! I see that it has not been updated in over three years! If you have some time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
Zelink or Linkristi?
idotpart1 chapter 21 . 8/18/2017
Hope you update soon!
ConsultingDetectiveOfGallifrey chapter 21 . 7/28/2017
I just recently found this story while browsing randomly, and let me say I am amazed. I love the way that you've managed to incorporate so many details about battle and war strategies but still have the story be exciting and move along at a good pace. I also love the world you've built with this story. It's a perfect mix of canon and your own ideas and it's a very believable and immersive setting for the plot. This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite LoZ fics I've ever read. I know it's been over 2 years since the last update, but I would love to see this story continue someday.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2017
Well I enjoyed this while it lasted. Seems to me like its been abandoned, which blows because what you've written is good stuff. Hopefully you will finish this story one day.
BusbeeRD chapter 21 . 7/14/2017
I don't know if you ever look back through your messages anymore due to how long sense this story has been worked on, but I figured you would like to know in case you ever do. I had another account I found this story on, but my computer crashed and I lost everything. So I made a new account and the first story I looked for was this one. It is by far my favorite and is one that I come back to read over and over. I don't hold hopes for it ever being finished, but it is still my favorite none the less.
Thank you.