Reviews for Fate Favors the Fearless
TableLamps chapter 21 . 7/1/2017
This is definitely the most satisfying battle scene I've ever read. And I really love the time you've spent actually considering battle tactics and how these people are such great warriors. Your writing is always worth the wait!
Bella chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
You must continue this!
Brickgirl101 chapter 21 . 6/1/2017
That moment when you're so invested in the story… And expect more and realize it's been two years since you last updated. Please can I have more? It was really good! And I want to know what happens!
OmegaChrome chapter 21 . 5/27/2017
I absolutely loved this chapter. It's been about 2 years since you posted it, but I'm hoping you've got something for a potential update to it. The battle scene, I've gotta ask: did you do any research on medieval tactics or did you write it based on assumptions? It felt both right and somewhat weird with the descriptions, but that could be chalked up to Ordons tactics being used against them, as well as their own modifications after their loss. I'm legitimately curious on that
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
well the story was good. Too bad it hasn't been updated in 2 years, I've been keeping an eye on it since the first few chapters went up socai hope it gets finished eventually and with more frequent updates.
wilba1 chapter 21 . 5/5/2017
2 years without an update pls pls pls no abandon pls
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2017
Its been almost two years man! Hopefully everything is okay on your end, I'm really enjoying your battle scenes. You've done a good job on the story so far so it would be nice if you were able to update more often.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2017
Oh i love your story. I hope you continue to write. I want to know what happens to Link and Zelda. Also did you plan for Link to tell Zelda what her told him before he died? Will what the king said about Link being more royal than him come back up?
APAZAROZO chapter 21 . 2/3/2017
Listen! I mean, hey! Well, you know what I mean. This has been one of the most entertaining, and pleasurable works I've ever read! Thank you for being so passionate about it! I skipped sleeping hours just to keep reading! I didn't play any games (and I'm a sucker for RPGs and such) for days! Thanks for writing this!
I hope someday you might continue it! I just feel bad it hasn't been completed! But feel lucky to have found this amazing piece of work! Wish Ninty would hire you for their scripts!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2017
This story is amazing and has a really good plot. I'm looking forward to the next update.:)
Keemchy chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
Wow I love how you put so much detail to the war, very intriguing.

I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
I've read this story multiple times and I still can't believe how good the plot is. Casting spelling and grammar mistake aside, this story is well developed through the characters and your AU world is badass. I'm always hanging out for the next chapter and I'm sure I'm not alone. Don't give up on us! I hope to see the next action-packed chapter soon
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
Agree with the person below me, its taking too long between updates. I've been following this since you first published and Its the best fanfic I've ever read, so it woud be a shame if it never gets completed. Honestly, its rare to find good stories and this is number one on the list of good fanfiction lol hope you update soon.
ur biggest fan chapter 21 . 1/15/2017
You are really frightening me here, man. the last chapter for this story came out in 2015. Right now, it is 2017. Are you dead? Did you get kidnapped? I hope not, because I've had this story as an open tab since the last chapter came out and it would really be a shame to see a fanfiction worthy of fanfiction put on hiatus forever. The fight scenes were descriptive and the romance scenes blissful. Never in my four years of reading Zelda fanfiction, would I ever possibly dream to come across a story this ridiculously amazing. So please, for the love of my sanity and the sanity of the other 600 reviewers, UPDATE THE STORY!
Twilit-Dusk chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
This story is so great! I love how descriptive your battle scenes are and I can tell that you put a lot of time and effort into this story! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Hope it's soon!
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »