Reviews for A Man Made of Clay Maraverse
kiki chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
What? It just ends there? But Dick got to see Bruce again! He'll more than likely explode but still! You can't just let it end there! And it'd be great to see how Bruce manages to train a Green Lantern.
Hailey Golden chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Yay! Another chapter!

MOAR PLZ!
AngelinaChaser7 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Good to see an update, oh this story just gets better and better, poor Bruce, he's been found out, He probably saw that coming too. Can't wait for Dick's reaction to finding out Bruce is still alive and if he will tell everyone else in the batclan. Awesome stuff and keep up the good work.
Krissytina616 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
AH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR UPDATEING! now dick knows bruce is back! Yes i sense some big drama! and jordy soon? please? i miss lil' lantern. he needs to meet jb and make everything better and stop him from being a howler monkey. i'd really like to let you know that this series had spawned an entire dc universe in my head. I have pictures and back stories and i've even chosen actors to play them in films. Mara is the greatest oc i've ever read in all of fanfiction and thank you for agree that dick/barbara is OTP. please don't keep us waiting that long for the next chapter. i'll seriously die. thank you so much for this. you've made my christmas.
eset chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I know it's unlikely that this review will lead to faster postings, but PLEASE write more. I wanna know what happens to Sammy and Mara and JB and what happens when Peaches gets un-grounded and finds out and if Jordy comes back (does it make me a bad person if I hope he doesn't? I mean, losing someone is one thing, but regaining and losing and regaining and losing is so much worse, and Mara needs to move on with her life at some point, right?)

Anyhow, good story, post more, and your spelling/editing has gotten way better on the last few than it was by the end of Requiem.
John Doe chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I just read the your entire maraverse over the last couple of days, including all the side stories. I just sat down, read, and couldn't stop. Your series is amazing and I really hope you continue it to the end if there is one.

One comment I have to make though is with the recent characterization of Mara. She started out as a stubborn fighter full of dedication but in your later stories she seems to be too willing to take a backseat to others and run away from her problems.

I know that all the tragedy that's happend has to take their tole but Mara seems like the kind of person that will bounce back and fight against her problems instead of just wallowing in them.

Looking forward to the next installment
Krissytina616 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
please continue soon!
AngelinaChaser7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hey I just stumbled onto ur maraverse a couple of days ago and found it quite enjoyable. I've laughed and cried and everything else in between. Eventhough u have not got many reviews, i do hope u continue with ur story. At the moment I like how Bruce and Sammy are working together and would like to see where u take the story too next. I see ur writing has also improved greatly as i read through each part as well. Hopefully u will continue.
Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Yes! You have continued this story line. I can't wait for the next chapter. Love it!
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I almost had a stroke when I saw that you continued this series. I have absolutely loved every angst filled moment from the very first published story. Please continue writing this series, the characterizations are excellent. I actually read a few stories twice, and I never do that. Keep up the good work, I am enthralled.
Gary chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Yay! You are so ebil for making us wait so long.