Reviews for Bittersweet
Brittani Is Batman chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I love this! It's very good and just like the Show!
rockmyworld chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
it was so nice of punky to write mike a letter. poor cherie! todd is one nasty little boy.
rockmyworld chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that todd kid is already on my bad list. this is going to be a very good story i can tell..
Writing4ever4God chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Hi! I really liked this chpater. I think you should write one more chapter about Mike returning to school after the incident and all. I'm just suggesting. I really loved the story though and it was very well written. It was just like an episode!

Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Uh-oh! I hope Punky doesn't say anything too rude. Not that she ever had that problem. I'm glad Mike's going to be okay. I really liked this chapter! It was really good and you have everyone down!

Writing4ever4God chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Oh my gosh! They need to stop Todd's father! I hope Mike gets better soon! I really can't wait to read more! This is just like an episode!

Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Hi! I hope you're doing well. I really liked this chapter. Poor Mike! Punky is so sweet! I really liked her friendship with Mike the most as far as grown up friends went.

I honestly thought Todd was going to hit Alan.

I can't wait to read more!

Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hi! I hope you're doing well. i just read hte first chapter of your PB story. I really liked it! i could hear everyone as though I was watching an episode! I can't wait for more! I'm def going to read more. Mike Fulton was a favorite character of mine in the show, besides Punky herself. PB is very special to me. The reason was, I identify with her.

markaleen chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Great, and cute, story. I really enjoyed reading.
McKay chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I know this was written about a year and a half ago, but I just had to stick my nose in and say how much I like this story (though I've only read the first segment so far). You've done a good job capturing the tone and characters from the series, and this is an interesting idea for a story - one I'm actually a bit surprised the show never took on, now that I think about it!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Wow - very brilliant! (I've heard about prejudice. It's mean and conceited of a person to think they're better than someone else. I'm never going to be prejudiced.)

Keep up your great writing!
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
I liked it except for one thing. There's no need to refer to Punky as Henry's foster daughter. If we are reading Punky Brewster fanfiction we've watched the show and already know that.