Reviews for Kishoubu
NarukoSon chapter 17 . 8/18
came across this by accident and it was beautiful thank you
Lotusnymph chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
I just finished this chapter.. so far, my first review But I am in love with it! brilliant idea for a storyline, I wish there was moreee and more stories similar to this one! But it is very cute, and I love how you portrayed the characters. Especially kagome's. Even though she is in love with inuyasha and mayu, and a dreaded fate looming over her head she is so calm about it, even though she is probably terrified of having to leave their side in the end. It is just so good!

And I will say this, I just started reading fanfiction again and quite honestly... I ONLY read Inuyasha stories. I love inuyasha. Like loooooveee it. Ever since I was 13, and I am now 27 so thats a long time of dedication, at least to me, hehe c:
giancarla12 chapter 17 . 3/1/2016
wow! i love your stories! this one goes to the long list of my favorite stories.. great job!
animegirl73 chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Sweet story!
inukag lover chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
luv this story n inuyasha lover for life. best anime EVER!
Extacy925 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Awwww I loved it great work
cparks1000000 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
You did pretty well with the characters so far. I think you really nailed InuYasha's protective, loving personality that he would have in these circumstances. You did pretty well portraying the kid, but she may be acting just a bit older (maybe around 7). Also, I don't know if I like the whole 'angel' thing, but it's definitely not a big problem at all. I love your writing overall.
MidnightReader1 chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Loved the ending:-D Looking forward to reading the next story. It was v cute story, loved inuyasha daugter and Shippo was very cute:-D Keep up the good work! xx
kirr1001 chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
Aww, wonderful story! ending was fun
nikki chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
wow nice story i never read a story like that. hope you have a sequel
moneyfarm chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
in sangonese that means inuyasha oh so hunky! ! ! ! !

i loved that
sasha the water goddess chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Awesome story!
nightfalcon222 chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
That was a funny ending! Although I thought their reunion seemed a little brief. But anyway, great story! This one really captured my heart. I'm sorry for reviewing your old stuff, but I thought I should!
Loisen chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Strange. Kagome could see everything Mayu did but she doesn't know what a dvd player is?
Honavi chapter 17 . 2/7/2010