Reviews for Most Precious
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh this was so heartbreaking, so sad to read. I loved every agonized thought and feeling in poor Zero's heart. You made him so noble, so selfless. You summed up that moment perfectly with these lovely words, '...It would be best for them. The only thing he could give her...' I wished so hard that he could have had the joy of kissing his beloved Yuuki but I have to admire his resolve not to.

'...For the first time in his life he had done things right...'

You made Zero into a true Prince Charming. Thankyou so much for your beautiful, beautiful story.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Poor Zero. Anyway good job and nothing really wrong with the short fic other than he didn't kiss her.
lovelyhyperchick chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was good! I spent two whole minutes staring at the last page trying to figure out why he didn't go through with it. I definitely like your take on it!
Kos-L chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
for something so short... it carries so much power with it!, i almost cried, amazing, just,woah...*favs*
Maister chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Beautifully written! You got into Zero's pov perfectly! You should write a story about Zero and Yuuki! Absoulty love it!
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I LOVE THIS!

OMG, I'm gonna start crying! Zero, you're so selfless!
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh Zero! *runs to hug him* He's too nice for his own good he should just go kiss her. This was really great you're an amazing writer. I think is so sweet and angsty and it's like Zero loves her so much he won't kiss her because he doesn't want to hurt her and that's just so...aw. *squeezes zero super tightly* And now I know why he didn't kiss her:)
accoooounntttt deleted chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was amazing. You should really write more excerpts taken out from the actual manga; you know, like a series of one-shots. I'm only suggesting 'cause you're this good! (Nods.)

I applaud you for pulling off such a believable trail of thoughts from Zero. And thankfully, it wasnt cheesy or out of character. (Grins.)

(Happy dance.) Yeah! Now Im all giddy because I loves Zero and Yuuki.
freaky14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
WHOA! nice one!

*cries*

Zero-Sama's so selfless!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow, how bittersweet. it's exactly how I myself interpretted the scene, very accurate and very beautiful portrayal. The monologue, the denial, guilt, self-degration and protectiveness - it's just so very Zero that it's believable. I totally love it. Thank you for sharing such a jewel. *sob* poor Zero...

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*teary eyed & sniffling* Poor Zero...! *hugs him tightly*

I always knew he loves Yuuki THAT much! *starts bawling*

This is so touching and fits in perfectly with Chap24... I found myself thinking 'Oh, so THAT's why he held back...' Great job overall and I loved that part where he knew kissing Yuuki would confuse her and finally leave her broken-hearted. Ah, so sweetly sad! *sniffling*

He really didn't believe he deserved Yuuki *squeals 'but you do, Zero, you do!'*

Write more, please!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww! This was sad. I love the way it was written, though. The strength of the emotion was amazing. I think you got into Zero's thoughts during that scene perfectly, and did a commendable job at putting them into words. I'll definitely be looking out for any more VK fics from you! Keep up the awesome writing!

-Alaena
itsmariscul chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
few grammar mistakes but very well written :]

i just read chapter 24 today and i was bashing my head on my computer... i couldn't understand why he WOULDN'T kiss her! but this has helped me understand... thank you! keep up the great work.