Reviews for What's a Conscience Got to Do With Us?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awww! That was cute/hot/lovely! I love KisaIta! (Almost as much as i love Every-hot-Seme/Naru *snerk*...good job!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
love this
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You know i sort of wish they had a KisaXIta series that followed the akatsuki's fanfic adventures as well as you did in this one shot. I mean there are plenty of SasoxDei's out there that do, but this pairing seems much better to me yet it is rarely explored in any sort of detail. Anyway i do not mean to rant just merely say well done on your story and i wish you all the best on your future projects.
akatsuki FAN KYAAAA chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
gr

I need more tissues

love it
Sunaona Shiratori chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Amazing story I absolutely loved it.
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is really good, I like the way you have captured both of their characters.
CharleighAnarchy chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was AMAZING :)

people need to write more KisaIta!
Colorofglass chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Radical. XD. Kisame is such a great seme and an even better uke!
Colorofglass chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Radical. XD. Kisame is such a great seme and an even better uke!
SasuNaruForever17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Loved it! You make very good Kisame/Itachi stories!
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
oh wow. this is such a good one. probably one of the best ive ever read! no doubt, what seriously did it for me was the part about Itachi loving the pain and how it was beautiful. That made me love this even more. the whole story amazing! and most definitely hott!

-kira
XOne.By.OneX chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
that was hot
Angelas chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was awesome! :]

Loved the begining...totally railed me in. ItaKisa never gets boring. xD lol

Well, first off on the critics:

Your words seemed a little too plain. But I wouldn't put it upon yourself, perhaps it's just my taste to read more sophisticated writing. I wouldn't blame you either, this is a one-shot and not a complete layered story. :]

I would advice to you, though, to attempt to make your vocabulary a little more...colorful.

Also, Itachi seemed a little too OOC, but I wouldn't blame myself if I were you. It's a fic. There's no such thing as characters being COMPLETELY IC in a story.

Now for the good stuff:

I loved the sex scene. It was effin awesome! xD lawl Totally hott. I liked Kisame's attitude, a definite turn-on. The paragraphs were written nicely, too. Made it easier to read a much longer story.

All in all, I really enjoyed. ;] Wish there could've been more, but, meh, life sucks like that. XD lol

Awesome/great/amazing/good job! :D