Reviews for Doctor
puruku chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
She should study to be a real doctor so she can always look after Yamamoto:)
Gena chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OMG! Love it much!

Cute and heartwarming at the same time...

God I love your YamaHaru stories!
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh this is so fun to read and I love it! (I'm a big sucker for stories which involved the guy injured and the girl helping me) and how Yamamoto is acting cute and funny with Haru and she was all "WTH! You're so wounded and you have the time to joke around!" which is cute and so adorable and you didn't have to add something so obvious that they like each other or something but it made me feel giddy! AND i should stop now cause I'm gushing and rambling lolz xD
N. Mandy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This's so beautiful! T-T

Haru and Yamamoto perfect!

Kissus ;*

**Sorry for my suck english
Whinnie chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
lol, i think 8086 is actually a crack pairing, but... aah, what the heck. XD; very well written, i liked it ! aww, if only Yamamoto came to MY house under those conditions... D: xD;
aisha89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw, that was so cute!
RyunenFlare chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is just... awesome. The way you delivered the scenes are great.
lizzieliz chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was sweet. I'm not a Haru fan but it is sweet.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I never even considered Yamamoto and Haru, but this is a nice one-shot about the both of them. Great work!
Seravee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Kyah! Yamamoto-kun! Sugoi! I love your ficcie! It's like omg, Haru is cool in that way! I love it! I love YamaHaru fics... it is so wonderful if you continue to make more! I already read some of yours so I can't wait for more! hehehe... wonder if you're going to make a multi chaptered fanfic of Yama Haru... that's what I'm waiting for!

hehehe sorry bout that... heheeh
urja shannan chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i have read ur fic. i love how u write yamamoto's character. nice for the action part by the way. seems thrill, like dududun dududun (insert MI bgm there...)

wait for ur next fic
Asuka-dono chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
-squeals- uhmm... -chokes from lack of air-

Anyway... -squeals some more-

...

...

Poor Yamamoto-kun. Reading this tore my heart up.

-so happy that you were inspired by my crappy writing- xD

I love Yamamoto's Fight, it was like... awesome.

-presses the favorite story amillioff times-
E.M. Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Bravo, xxkoffeexx, bravo! I loved it. It was thrilling, action-packed, and romantic. What a way to show up to someone's house. Imagine if she hadn't been alone! What if she'd been having a dinner party? Or worse-what if she had been with another man? Once again, fantastic job, and it's nice to be reading a well-written, wholesome YamaHaru once again!

I'm working on a secret project one-shot. Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for it. I am so lazy. XP
nobody chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great work here! Very well written for it to be serious.
urja shannan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
at least another yamaharu we. i also read that "enigma..." and become adict with this pairings. sorry can't read ur fic now. i just leave review coz i really happy that i found this pairings again. keep on.