Reviews for Süße Träume, Meine Liebe
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Awwwwh, Apollo being scared was adorable! I love how the first person thinks of is Klavier :)
loli-belle chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was too cute! Klavier and I had the same thought at the end, ha.
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good job on this story, it was too adorable 3
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
jskdedfsfes. No words! Haha, I think Apollo's character was just fine! Really enjoyed this, great job!
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Eeeekkkkkk!

This was so amazing! I love it I love it I love it!

Write some more! I'm loving you so much right now!
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!

:D But in a totally good way. And yes, that was a Despicable Me quote :) There is not nearly enough Klavipollo out there x3 A great fic :D
naru-uchihaa11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
poor apollochan LOLL!
tobi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! love the end! the atmosphere of the end made me smile
Melodramatic12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww, that was amazingly sweet. I especially love the end .
Cheska chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Adorable! I really want more Apollo x Klavier stories for some reason. XD
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
''When Chairs Attack Attorneys'' will be right back on TBS. VERY funny! Just like your story! Mein gott this was amzing! Ahahahahaha I am so tired its liek one in the morning xD poor polly wut movie was he watching lolz?
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was incredibly sweet. to the point that i smiled so wide while reading the ending.
Queen-Arthur chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story was really cute. I don't know why, but I really love stories where Charakters are really scared of something (even if it's just their imagination)

But there are some mistakes in your German. (I should know since I am German.)

But there are no major ones and the ones you made are fairly common, seing as German grammar can be a real pain.

But other than that, it was great.
TwilightMaiden chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I totally loved that! Awesome job! KlavierXApollo
Rebeccer chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh wow, that was so cute! Just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter, I used my span of German (and my German/English dictionary) to help me translate what Klavier said. (Ok, I know, I could have copied and pasted into a translator. But I forgot that online translators existed. I remembered when my friend walks in and says, 'WHAT have you been doing for the past hour?' Then when I show her, she says, 'IDIOT! USE A TRANSLATOR! Saffy, do I need to remind you that computers serve other purposes than email and fanfiction?') Anyway, this was one of the best Apollo/Klavier stories that I've read so far!