Reviews for Just Like Mom
maxridefan101 chapter 18 . 6/20/2009
cool story i love it
Serenity.Jones chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
Hey, Pretty awesome chapter, I like the mind thing between the twins. Keep updating, Reading your story is addictive.
ToxicWings333 chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
cool write more!
maxride333 chapter 17 . 3/19/2009
zomg write more soon
ToxicWings333 chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
Tic-Tak chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
the 5th book i MR was suppost to be Water Wings, but it's called MAX and that's s-a-d, sad. i wonder what it's gonna be was suppost to be about how they try to fix polution in the water and i guess it still will be, but IDK! and your story is great, i wish i could write like that!

PS: plz go to fuhshizzles. i would be very happy! byby!
ToxicWings333 chapter 15 . 3/2/2009
write more soon
Serenity.Jones chapter 15 . 3/2/2009
Hey, glad to see another chapter from you! I sound selffish, I know. Aww you kitty Max sounds so cute! -huggs kitty Max- I used to have a cat named Max, but Max was a guy... and he ran away, like Max... OFF TOPIC. Lol, I can't for the fifth book either, mental heartattack...

I thought this chapter was pretty awesome, amazing detail between your characters of them bing twins.

( And who gave you the idea? I must know)
Serenity.Jones chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter! very long! I loved it especially the my twin part, I may steal that from you... I have my own Mini twin story. Except, Mini is Max's twin. I'm fixing it up rioght now, so don't bother reading it. unless you want to..
maxride333 chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
hey will avery and minnie go to the rest of the flock toget elp because that would be a good idea great story by the way!
Somebody chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
great story keep it coming.

maxride333 chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
write more write more NOW!
Serenity.Jones chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
ooh. I like it this chapter. Very suspenseful.
djpc450 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Olympiangirl chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
Uh-oh! NOT GOOD! UPdtae soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »