Reviews for Devil of the Hidden Leaf
when Naruto and sarka had move home and in it Naruto mand her put on her new sex cothers and her in bed with him and his big size arms on her now and saying you now my bich and time for my sex now and she was out and ion and tenten come in too and both grils in bed with him and sex get more powerful then most had see with .
when in the whipool Naruto was in the back woods and mack a new home in it for him and his wife s one need to go to live in a 30 bed room home with his own men cave office in and time he had put in a bath house in the back to used .when in the west side Naruto had a boat buit in to woking no when he found some in the land of the waves to own ship of he find one a old juke ship to buit up for him and his wife to used .
when Naruto had meet rin it the bar in the red light town the 2 had be now lovers now and she and Naruto had get some homes buit in the bad lands and the west couny when the 2 had be bouny huther , both her and her sister both marring Naruto as will ion tenten and some others too , back in the whipool Naruto buit a home a office and men cave too to ueds as will
when Naruto ex sel had move to the bad lands and buit a new inn in the bad lands and run it like a home and bar and books shop too and sold out old books he get form the vaillge and when Naruto had move up to his 2 home in the red light town when he put in a ninja school for some woking out and a bounyhuther inc he had buit up ueds the mob money he took to doing it ,
Bosma17 chapter 24 . 10/24
Please update
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 24 . 9/22
I hope you update or re-write this story as it was very good
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 3 . 8/21
10/10 most accurate prediction ever. lol
RH-Archer chapter 10 . 7/31
Like WTF Koyuki and Jiraya? Dude she already has a thing for Naruto same goes for Jiraya and Tsunade
RH-Archer chapter 3 . 7/30
Lol that AN message though was a God level prediction
Good chapter
Venom Spirit chapter 19 . 5/27
I know this is an older fic, but I feel the need to comment. The infatuation with immortality seems more like a curse than a blessing to me. Initially years back I looked at it and saw immortality as great, but when I ran that thought through morals and philosophy with a touch of logical common sense and humanity, immortality lost it's appeal quick. reason being that, you outlive anyone other than other immortals, there will come a time when you see everything and life will lose it's surprises, growing stronger the fear of death wains and there's no danger, no end that makes life worth living, and even with other immortals around, time is against you as you become desensitized from everything else as it passes you by but you are unchanging while everything changes around you, till the point where you recognize nothing anymore. But even with changes, eventually the pattern that is life will repeat and you'll see that despite the different appearances, you've seen it all before in a different light, so it's loses it's novelty. Even with mates in time immortality will become a curse for such mated individuals as a whole. There is no winning against time with immortality.

However, we humans are prone to weakness, and the fear of death is our greatest weakness. So while even if I see immortality as a curse, I'm not sure if I would decline it if offered. A few youthful centuries of extra life though? All for it. Eternity...not so sure..

Just my thoughts of immortality, feel free to use.
silverstreak93242 chapter 24 . 5/6
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well! I am very happy to say that I enjoyed reading this story, I am glad I gave it a chance to grab me, which it did from the first chapter! I hope this story isn't dead, simply on hiatus while your muse tries to come up with the next chapters, before handing them over to you! I hope your not gonna kill this story, despite Kishi killing the Narutoverse, but hey, fanfiction is changing what the author messed up in the fanfiction author's opinion, so hey, if you don't like it, change it here! don't try to follow cannon too closely! This story is a very good read, I could barely put my tablet aside to go do anything else, without major mental protest! I am hoping again, that you will continue this excellent story, and you have received other reviews from me, and will receive some more, for your other stories, that I saved to read. I will render again, a honest and fair opinion! I hope your planning to continue this story at some point! I will wait patiently for this one, and the other's I have already, and will review as I finish reading them, to be continued!
KitsuneLament chapter 1 . 4/27
This is really good but it seems you won't update anymore... But fingers crossed right?
Ugh the cheesy and cliche shit annoys me. Plus with the already added harem it's annoying. And yes I'm annoyed you added a harem mostly because a lot of writers here give no shit when it comes to grammar and second it's overused and boring nowadays.
when naruto buy out a inn cub bed room #b3 his home away form the claund one for some time he had his vest and whoples in his home and some art on the wall like his own tema pictherd on the wall one of his grilfrinde and some books he had took from the mob boos own home and the othershe sold them , when woking with Ibiki and anok he get the nickname hisobt .
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »